X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BU Season Thread II: The Resurgence

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    I thought the game started at noon and ended around 6:30.
    I agree. It was a noon start. Robin Carrothers settled matters around 6:00 PM.
    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
      big deal and if they went against protocol shame on them and you stuffed up their butt anyway on Saturday in a totally predictable outcome....................with Huskies yet again assuming the missionary position when ever they see the red and white
      Harsh words to start the week.
      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
        big deal and if they went against protocol shame on them and you stuffed up their butt anyway on Saturday in a totally predictable outcome....................with Huskies yet again assuming the missionary position when ever they see the red and white
        This reply....I'm at a loss here.

Comment

• Originally posted by chickod View Post
          I don't think it was noon...I can't say with 100% certainty. But I know we had a three-hour drive home and I had to work the next day. I remember thinking that I wouldn't get home until 2:00 in the morning, so I'm pretty sure it was something like a 4:00 p.m. start. That would be about right, as it was basically two games (about 5 hours) in length and I'm pretty sure we left around 9:30. You know how it is with the regionals...they have all different start times due to TV, etc. Someone should look it up...
          The Academy Awards were on that night. I remember knowing I would be home in time for the show until after the 2nd OT. I called home to have my mom put in a tape to start recording as it was becoming apparent I wasn't going to make it home in time.

Comment

• Originally posted by sterlippo1 View Post
            take your meds. then shut up.
            GO NU HOCKEY
            Always bullish on the future.
            We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              This reply....I'm at a loss here.
              well, geez, i didnt mean to offend anyone here but it is what it is with BU and NU. I'll clean it up next time. My apologies

Originally posted by northeastern View Post
              take your meds. then shut up.
              i already had ............. play us like you play them .........................and I would not be a bit surprised if NU beats BC in two weeks but you really ever upsetting BU, fugetaboutit

Comment

i already had ............. play us like you play them .........................and I would not be a bit surprised if NU beats BC in two weeks but you really ever upsetting BU, fugetaboutit
                NU had a weekend split against the top team in Hockey East. What outcome did you think should have happened?

NU plays no one tougher than they play BU. Friday night was a testament to that, never mind the Beanpot.

Comment

well, geez, i didnt mean to offend anyone here but it is what it is with BU and NU. I'll clean it up next time. My apologies
                  You just apologized for saying what you really meant. That means squatzola. How did you think the NU posters would take it - as a compliment?? With all the fine folks who post for BC, we get you to start the week.

Sure we got whipped on Saturday after we played perhaps our worst game in 2015 and bu played a really terrific game. In the last week, I believe NU earned more respect from the bu players and fans than from you - not that your opinion matters much.

Why don't you come to Matthews on Friday night and watch the team that you'll have to deal with the following week in the QFs! If I were you, I'd root for Merrimack!

Comment

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                    You just apologized for saying what you really meant. That means squatzola. How did you think the NU posters would take it - as a compliment?? With all the fine folks who post for BC, we get you to start the week.

!
                    well it wasn't for you anyway,it was for Scarlet. I've had plenty of good things to say about NU over the years since i've been on here and root for your team all the time when they dont play BC so get over it and if you don't think i'm a decent poster ,i don't care and don't know what to tell you. Go back and read since 2009..you'll see that I'm actually not that bad of a person. Have a good day

Comment

First off congrats, to the Terriers fans for their return to glory and winning the Umile Memorial Trophy this weekend. Pretty much went from wire to wire in 1st place.

well, geez, i didnt mean to offend anyone here
                      That's your problem right there!

Aim to offend and let everyone know it and then sit back and enjoy.

Originally posted by HHound View Post
                      In the last week, I believe NU earned more respect from the bu players and fans than from you
                      This would look great on a banner hanging from Matthews. 2015 respect champs!
                      Last edited by Nick Papagiorgio; 03-02-2015, 08:32 AM.
                      Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                      The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                        First off congrats, to the Terriers fans for their return to glory and winning the Umile Memorial Trophy this weekend. Pretty much went from wire to wire in 1st place.

That's your problem right there!

Aim to offend and let everyone know it and then sit back and enjoy.

This would look great on a banner hanging from Matthews. 2015 respect champs!
                        This

Now just sit back
                        And enjoy the nu chorus as they perform "it's a hard luck life, for us...."
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          This

Now just sit back
                          Ya know, I had to pretty much slap some reality into a few folks via text message on Saturday morning when the possibility of BC sharing the Umile Memorial Trophy had become a possibility (mathematically) after Friday night's events. "Never expect NU to win a hockey game." At that point we all agreed and knew it didn't matter what BC did in South Bend, NU wasn't going to win.
                          Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                          The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

SB Nation's Top 100 NHL prospects playing NCAA. Hickey #23
                            http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2015...ickey-fasching

Hickey picked up some praise from ESPN's Corey Pronman last week
                            http://insider.espn.go.com/nhl/story...sing-stock-nhl

"Hickey has been one of the season's biggest risers in my eyes, playing at a very high level as an 18-year-old freshman in a tough conference. Hickey skates very well, has above-average puck skill, is very physical and has been effective on both special teams for BU. His reads could still use a little work -- as the quality of competition jump from the Junior-A level shows at times -- but overall, his talent level and intangibles stand out. Hickey has emerged as a player who will make the next top 100 drafted prospects list."
                            The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                              Ya know, I had to pretty much slap some reality into a few folks via text message on Saturday morning when the possibility of BC sharing the Umile Memorial Trophy had become a possibility (mathematically) after Friday night's events..
                              Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                              ..Now just sit back
                              much like NU's Beanpot chances.. you both are beyond meds.
                              GO NU HOCKEY
                              Always bullish on the future.
                              We don't always win Hockey East or the Beanpot (#trilogy).. but when we do.. we are the Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by northeastern View Post
                                much like NU's Beanpot chances.. you both are beyond meds.
                                So nick and Mookie should just ignore our lying eyes?!?
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X