X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2014-2015 Part II: Dedicated to Rich Curadi

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
    What about Matt?
    Put Matt in and we're one big happy... but Aspy's right! Go LGR!

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
      You did mean to also include Matt, no?
      He must have a vendetta.

Comment

Originally posted by turk181 View Post
        You did mean to also include Matt, no?
        Of course, Frank is going to be mad at me. I was so quick to take a shot at all the Appert haters that I forgot Nealie. Congrats to the seniors!!!
        "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Originally posted by AspyDad View Post
          Of course, Frank is going to be mad at me. I was so quick to take a shot at all the Appert haters that I forgot Nealie. Congrats to the seniors!!!
          We haven't done anything yet, and you sound as if we're going to get blown out in the quarters, which wouldn't be all that far fetched.

Comment

Congrats to our young men with this gritty performance. Especially happy for Luke, Mark, Jake, Scotty and Curt. A special congratulations to Seth Appert and his staff. I know Seth has been the target on this thread of many slings and arrows and so I'm happy for him. A Kasdorfian performance tonight, if he's on like this weekend, I think we could have a chance against SLU.
            Kazmanian Devil sighted in the North Country...

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              We haven't done anything yet, and you sound as if we're going to get blown out in the quarters, which wouldn't be all that far fetched.
              Shut up...really... shut up. We haven't done anything but you would be calling for the man's head if he lost. Grow up and let people enjoy nice gutsy win. This is why nobody posts on this thread.
              Last edited by AspyDad; 03-08-2015, 08:56 PM.
              "Rick not want to be know as tough guy, Rick want to be known as team guy" Rick "Mongo" Bennett

Comment

Shut up
                Must spread rep! Can't you tell that this is one of those nights where his mom's basement is out of control! You can hear the Celine Dion music blaring throughout Liverpool.

Comment

Shut up...really... shut up. We haven't done anything but you would be calling for the man's head if he lost. Grow up and let people enjoy nice gutsy win. This is why nobody posts on this thread.
                  Hey, a win is a win. We've been down this road before, and we all know what happens next. If you want to place a wager on this team actually winning a quarterfinal series, I'm all ears.

Comment

Nice interview w/ one of the all time classiest peeps...Mark Miller.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PygZBADKsgg

Comment

Yup, congratulations to Seth and the boys. Great series win. Back to the North Country next week. Let's hope for the same result. LGR!

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                        Kazmanian Devil sighted in the North Country...
                        In Jason We Trust!!!

Comment

Feels good to be moving on. After last night, I wasn't sure what to expect out of them tonight. But the staff did a good job getting them ready to go , and Appert said in the pre-game that he felt we were going to have a fast start.. He wasn't kidding... Great job by the staff and the players ...If anything, we have some momentum after playing this weekend, and the belief that we can beat SLU as we did last week....

Comment

Going to take a 4 line performance up in Canton. We have to show them that they cannot anticipate when and where we are coming from. They are a very good team and we have to give them just too much to concentrate on for them to focus on any one thing. Special teams are always important will be crucial against them. Their power play unit moves the puck very well and finds the open alleys and shots better than most teams we have played. We do not match up as well with them as we did with CCT. Just really nice right now to know we have more hockey to lay this season as so many years we are eliminated early in March.
                            Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Interview with MGC
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp_DlWDEqiU&t=137

Comment

Interview with MGC
                                Hey, you still have to share. Some people still believe.
                                RPI Pep Band
                                GO GO GO YOU RED RED RED!!! and I guess Yale?
                                🎶🎺🎺🎺 LET'S GO BLUES!

2017-2018 RPI Pick to Click – Champion
                                2013-2016 RPI Pick to Click – Back-to-Back-to-Back Runner-Up
                                2014-15, 2018-19 ECAC Pick the Standings – Last Place

Comment

Working...
                                X