Comment

• Re: Travel Part 2 - Where ya headed?

I'd take two over this. It was foul.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I'd take two over this. It was foul.
        Worse than what you experienced, and worse than babies, are the plane farters. There is no where for that stench to go, *******. If you need to rip one, go to the ****ter.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

The woman I sat next to hadn't bathed in over a week and doesn't believe in deodorant*. At one point she lifted her arm over her head and leaned against the window.

I just about died right then and there. It was sour and putrefied.

She also was extremely large. Like, I had a half a seat and couldn't get the armrest down large. I couldn't get away from her. If I moved my leg, hers would immediately occupy the space mine previously did.

And she couldn't figure out how to open her sealed food packets like crackers. So I had to help her numerous times. Then I had my tray when I was done eating waiting for the flight attendant and she starts putting her **** on my tray.

She would also periodically, quickly, and without warning slam the window open and then back shut. Just enough to scorch your retinas and then have to readjust so you could see the tv again. Good practice for the solar eclipse I guess. Cripes.

Then, we were beginning the process of disembarking and we were in row like 33. I knew it was going to be a solid 20 minutes before we got off. So I stayed in my seat. She decides to start getting up and "EXUSE ME!" I look at her and say, "Lady, I'm not moving because we ain't going anywhere anytime soon." She sat back down only to bowl me over while I was getting my carry on down when it was our turn.

*Nor did the rest of her family who were in the seats across the aisle.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

that does not sound good.

Comment

The woman I sat next to hadn't bathed in over a week and doesn't believe in deodorant*. At one point she lifted her arm over her head and leaned against the window.

She also was extremely large. Like, I had a half a seat and couldn't get the armrest down large. I couldn't get away from her. If I moved my leg, hers would immediately occupy the space mine previously did.

And she couldn't figure out how to open her sealed food packets like crackers. So I had to help her numerous times. Then I had my tray when I was done eating waiting for the flight attendant and she starts putting her **** on my tray.

She would also periodically, quickly, and without warning slam the window open and then back shut. Just enough to scorch your retinas and then have to readjust so you could see the tv again. Good practice for the solar eclipse I guess. Cripes.

Then, we were beginning the process of disembarking and we were in row like 33. I knew it was going to be a solid 20 minutes before we got off. So I stayed in my seat. She decides to start getting up and "EXUSE ME!" I look at her and say, "Lady, I'm not moving because we ain't going anywhere anytime soon." She sat back down only to bowl me over while I was getting my carry on down when it was our turn.

This sounds like an epic @PassengerShame story.

Comment

welcome to the rest of the world

US is the only place where one is programmed to wait their turn to get up and start the march up front
                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

US is the only place where one is programmed to wait their turn to get up and start the march up front
                  Several years ago, we took a number of shorter flights around Turkey with our daughter, who had lived there for several years and flew weekly for business to Ankara, Izmir, and Antalya. She told us the young men would jump up during taxi and push their way ahead, even being rude to older women. She was right. We loved the Turkish people we met, but that was an odd experience.

Comment

And you just know the woman you would have sat next to on your original flight is a fashion model who likes hockey, craft beer, and has a strange fetish for engineers.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                    And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                    Twenty red lights in his honor
                    Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by Greyeagle View Post
                      And you just know the woman you would have sat next to on your original flight is a fashion model who likes hockey, craft beer, and has a strange fetish for engineers.
                      AAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGh
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post

America: Worldwide Leader in Civility.
                        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                          America: Worldwide Leader in Civility.
                          who knew
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I don't get the window often but I do like looking outside and seeing the sights. sometimes it's nice to know where you are and what's happening outside. tough on your eyeballs though.
                            Sitting next to her,.... i've seen worse, I mean you could have been next to a UND fan.
                            MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Originally posted by manurespreader View Post
                              I don't get the window often but I do like looking outside and seeing the sights. sometimes it's nice to know where you are and what's happening outside. tough on your eyeballs though.
                              Sitting next to her,.... i've seen worse, I mean you could have been next to a UND fan.
                              The thing is, there is not much to see when you're out over the North Atlantic for 60% of the flight.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                                The thing is, there is not much to see when you're out over the North Atlantic for 60% of the flight.
                                Sometimes that's the case but last week our flight to Detroit flew over the middle of Greenland and then down by Hudson's Bay. amazing views.
                                MTU: Three time NCAA champions.

It never get's easier, you just go faster. -Greg Lemond

Comment

Working...
                                X