2015 USCHO Cycling Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2015 USCHO Cycling Thread

Not sure how I feel about this... NBC seems to be showing this stage delayed so I have to watch one a Eurosport stream. So no P&P (or Roll and Voigt) and yes to Sean Kelly. All that is good but the stream is bit of a hassle.

At least Peraud is riding! They just said they used a "bull clip" to fix his elbow. I'm not sure what that is but it doesn't sound pleasant.

Comment

• Originally posted by Titleist View Post
      Not sure how I feel about this... NBC seems to be showing this stage delayed so I have to watch one a Eurosport stream. So no P&P (or Roll and Voigt) and yes to Sean Kelly. All that is good but the stream is bit of a hassle.

At least Peraud is riding! They just said they used a "bull clip" to fix his elbow. I'm not sure what that is but it doesn't sound pleasant.
      The nbcsn feed I'm watching right now isn't live?
      The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
      "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
      GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
      GO LAKERS!!!
      GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
      "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
      Oswego State '09

Comment

• SRF feed is live. You know, in case anyone was wondering
        I wish I am able to live long enough to do all the things I was attributed to.

Comment

SRF? Swiss TV?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by PrezdeJohnson09 View Post
            The nbcsn feed I'm watching right now isn't live?
            Oh, I guess it is. FIOS lists it as yesterday's stage to Rodez.

Now you've gone and made me mad. The first thing I hear on NBCSC is Sherwin saying: "This is playing right into the hands of Sagan." LOLWUT?

Has Paul never seen Montee Laurent Jalabert.
            Pinot and Bardet and Uran and Yates are real climbers.
            Last edited by Titleist; 07-18-2015, 09:58 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              SRF? Swiss TV?
              Yeah. The most interesting thing is how little talking the commentators do. I'd estimate they talk about a quarter as much as the two bobbleheads on nbcsn. There will occassionally be multiple minute stretches where nothing at all gets said. Personally I like it but I'll readily admit I don't like noise in general, so perhaps I'm biased .

Comment

• They have also yet to feature Tyler Farrar, so all's good on that front!

Comment

• And for the triple post...it's too bad they slapped a 300m flight restriction on the tv helicopter. Could have gotten some wicked shots down in those gorges.

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                    Yeah. The most interesting thing is how little talking the commentators do. I'd estimate they talk about a quarter as much as the two bobbleheads on nbcsn. There will occassionally be multiple minute stretches where nothing at all gets said. Personally I like it but I'll readily admit I don't like noise in general, so perhaps I'm biased .
                    When they do talk which language? I'm always looking for backup for when English Eurosport isn't broadcasting race.

Comment

Go Nairo!
                      **** 'Berto dropped.
                      What a bush league move from Dawg.
                      Last edited by Titleist; 07-18-2015, 10:17 AM.

Comment

Go Nairo!
                        **** 'Berto dropped.
                        What a bush league move from Dawg.
                        Froome is just ridiculous on climbs. The cadence he can keep is absolutely ridiculous.

Tough luck for Bardet. Got caught right at the top of the climb and then a split moment of hesitation between him and Pinot allowed Cummings to swoop in for the win.

Another fun ending.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

When they do talk which language? I'm always looking for backup for when English Eurosport isn't broadcasting race.
                          German

Comment

Originally posted by XYZ View Post
                            German
                            Not like I speak any of them really but I was kind of hoping for Romansh.

Comment

Comment

Were Thomas and Porte worn out and that's why they weren't there at the end or were they resting up for the Alps? It's a bummer for Bardet but he and Pinot deserved it. Pinot does not deserve to win a stage unless he drops everybody
                                Oswego State Lakers 2007 NCAA Div III Champs

Adirondack Red Wings 4 time Calder Cup Champs 81,86,89 & 92

Comment

Working...
                                X