Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Colgate@RPI 1/16/15

Solid third period gives us a 4-1 win.
    Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety.
    Benjamin Franklin
    The harder I practice, the luckier I get.
    Gary Player

Comment

Thank you boys for making this evening a bit more enjoyable for us here. i have only two things to add-i thought the officials were bad in Princeton but these guys outdid them. how many trippings and interferences did they let go from Colgate? They held up guys and dumped guys all over the place and nary a call. We trip or hold and it is called immediately. Second point, please someone sharpen our skates better as i counted more than 20 times that we lost an edge and went down. Thankfully it did not cost us any odd man rushes against or goals. But it did stop our offense at times. Finally, whatever group was on the ice for that Power Play when we hit the post-please keep them together and make them the number one power play unit. They moved the puck around so well they had Colgate spinning and dizzy and should have scored. Just MHO
      Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
        4 Neal (Liljegren, Leonard) ENG
        How do you assist on your own goal?

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          How do you assist on your own goal?
          It looks like I fixed it before you posted that.
          sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Nice win.

Comment

Originally posted by RPI fan 4 life View Post
              let's hope you keep your winning record intact.
              +1
              "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                the game is going to end up 6-1 with RPI getting a last minute goal.
                Well, at least you were fairly close on the score, and RPI did get a last minute goal.
                "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Working...
                X