X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Shannon Miller out at UMD?

Originally posted by brookyone View Post
    Another possibility...they don't care.

Yeah, there's that, but I was giving them a bit more credit...since the legal outcome, if it got to court, might affect their favourite team now or in the future.

Comment

• Originally posted by brookyone View Post
      Another possibility...they don't care.
      This is the "Shannon Miller out at UMD" thread, correct? For those who don't want to hear or read about this anymore I have some exciting news -- there's so many other topics on this board to thumb through
      Ducks Fly Together

Comment

• Originally posted by charlieconway View Post
        This is the "Shannon Miller out at UMD" thread, correct? For those who don't want to hear or read about this anymore I have some exciting news -- there's so many other topics on this board to thumb through
        As one of those posters in the forum I thought it necessary to exclude myself from the posters who may have forgotten about the immensely riveting second half of the saga.
        Minnesota Hockey

Comment

Brooky, did you see that you'll be able to see replay at Lake Whitt when you visit next March? Wheeeeeeeee......

Comment

Originally posted by zoofer View Post
            Brooky, did you see that you'll be able to see replay at Lake Whitt when you visit next March? Wheeeeeeeee......
            I did indeed...and I can tell you, they're very nice to have.
            Minnesota Hockey

Comment

As one of those posters in the forum I thought it necessary to exclude myself from the posters who may have forgotten about the immensely riveting second half of the saga.
              you thought wrong, as was said previously, if you don't care, simply move on, you'll be doing yourself a favor and the rest of us too

This saga reminds of several other stories in the news of people claiming to be victims when in fact they are the victimizer.

"I brought my ten year old to a protest and he got maced, he's a victim."
              yes he is, of your stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by pokechecker View Post
                you thought wrong, as was said previously, if you don't care, simply move on, you'll be doing yourself a favor and the rest of us too
                There's a high priority of mine. A favor for pokey. BTW, I think a Shannon Miller thread is the very place to suggest that posters who don't care are present within the forum.
                Minnesota Hockey

Comment

There's a high priority of mine. A favor for pokey. BTW, I think a Shannon Miller thread is the very place to suggest that posters who don't care are present within the forum.
                  Hehehe, good one!

Comment

To me the Shannon Miller "drama" is an amusing side story. What Samuel Clemens writing under a second alias as Thomas Jefferson Snodgrass would have called "filler" on a slow news day at the Keokuk Post in Iowa.
                    "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

Until any of the following happen I'm ready to permanently move on:
                      a) More NCAA violations are revealed
                      b) NCAA imposes sanctions on UMD women's hockey
                      c) Miller files a lawsuit against the school
                      d) Miller is named coach at another school
                      Minnesota Golden Gopher Hockey

Comment

Originally posted by shelfit View Post
                        Hehehe, good one!
                        I assume since you have posted here, you have reconsidered, and you do care about The Great Shannon Miller Drama after all.

I hear PBS is making a documentary and in true Utopian fashion she is a victim of the good 'ol boy network

ESPN is also doing a documentary, in their version she is just a crappy coach and person

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
                          To me the Shannon Miller "drama" is an amusing side story. What Samuel Clemens writing under a second alias as Thomas Jefferson Snodgrass would have called "filler" on a slow news day at the Keokuk Post in Iowa.
                          Speaking of Keokuk, if you happen to be passing through there and have the time, I would recommend checking out Ogo's restaurant. Their deep fried tacos and fried chicken are worth taking the time to stop.
                          At the outset, we could hang with the dude...

Comment

Thanks for the tip on Ogo's in Keokuk. If we're passing through this summer we'll stop. Hopefully, it will be chicken or taco night! If the Gophers are in St Charles, MO in two years we'll definitely stop on our way to the tournament. Are there any bars in Keokuk or St Charles with good German or craft beers on tap? Just thinking ahead.
                            "Everything that rises must converge." Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

Comment

FYI
                              using naughty language in a rep comment, it gets censored, so if you want to be understood, rather than sound like a schizo, show at least enough class that your message gets thru

Comment

Originally posted by bluffrinkrat View Post
                                Thanks for the tip on Ogo's in Keokuk. If we're passing through this summer we'll stop. Hopefully, it will be chicken or taco night! If the Gophers are in St Charles, MO in two years we'll definitely stop on our way to the tournament. Are there any bars in Keokuk or St Charles with good German or craft beers on tap? Just thinking ahead.
                                The Munch Box

Comment

Working...
                                X