Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Bad Cop, Bad Cop, Whatcha gonna do?

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
    And back to the "how do we change the human heart to be law abiding" question, because I don't carry in "gun free zones" but your drug dealers and gangs ... not so much.
    Which is why god made the cops. Now, unfortunately, the cops seem more interested in driving tanks down main street while arbitrarily seizing people's property and murdering every person of color they come across. But that's the theory, anyway.
    Last edited by Kepler; 04-22-2015, 12:30 PM.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      Which is why god made the cops. Now, unfortunately, the cops seems more interested in driving tanks down main street while arbitrarily seizing people's property and murdering every person of color they come across. But that's the theory, anyway.
      They don't limit it to persons of colour, but keep believing the mainstream media narratives.

Comment

Which is why god made the cops. Now, unfortunately, the cops seem more interested in driving tanks down main street while arbitrarily seizing people's property and murdering every person of color they come across. But that's the theory, anyway.
        For most crime cops show up just in time to write the recap.

How do we change the hearts of those gangsters and drug dealers to abide by the law. Until then, the rest of us may have to encounter (not by choice) those wonderful human beings (or are they two-legged coyotes).
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
          Until then, the rest of us may have to encounter (not by choice) those wonderful human beings (or are they two-legged coyotes).
          I can only return to my initial contention that if the odds of shooting a theoretical assailant are x the odds of shooting yourself or your child or the innocent across the street are 100x.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
            You repeated yourself there.

But criminals with guns is not the NRA's dream. Most of what you listed there: criminals or criminal activity nearby. Lie down with dogs --> fleas.
            Bull. The NRA's dream is to sell as many guns as possible. They couldn't give a flying fark if they're used by criminals so long as the manufacturers get paid.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
              For most crime cops show up just in time to write the recap.

How do we change the hearts of those gangsters and drug dealers to abide by the law. Until then, the rest of us may have to encounter (not by choice) those wonderful human beings (or are they two-legged coyotes).
              While you might imagine the world to be oh so close to Mad Max, the reality is you're far more likely to be hit by a car than be subject to a violent crime, especially out on your friend's farm. Something tells me you're all for the creation and enforcement of traffic laws, though.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                Bull. The NRA's dream is to sell as many guns as possible. They couldn't give a flying fark if they're used by criminals so long as the manufacturers get paid.
                Criminals buy guns, too. That business model is a win-win.

The NRA has to be the best marketing scheme ever devised. They've got people self-identifying with a fake 'MURICA! image by buying their products. This is better than cigarettes or the NFL as far as target market wish fulfillment goes. An entire segment of American culture has been roped off as a Rugged Individualist / Dumb and Proud Of It theme park, and the NRA has a permanent monopoly on fleecing them. Other than Disney, I can't think of anybody more brilliantly, beautifully evil. Well played, sirs.
                Last edited by Kepler; 04-22-2015, 02:04 PM.
                Cornell University

Comment

While you might imagine the world to be oh so close to Mad Max, the reality is you're far more likely to be hit by a car than be subject to a violent crime, especially out on your friend's farm. Something tells me you're all for the creation and enforcement of traffic laws, though.
                  My co-workers all live on farms 40 miles from DC, and they're all convinced the Negroes are coming for their guns and daughters any day now just you wait. So they each have 50 guns but they can't afford to send their kids to college.

And the thing to remember is, as herpa-derps go, these are the smart ones. They're gainfully employed. They can think and speak in complete sentences. They read books -- granted, those books are by Clancy and Patterson -- but they do read them. On the H-D Stanford-Binet they're in the 90th percentile.
                  Last edited by Kepler; 04-22-2015, 02:03 PM.
                  Cornell University

Comment

While you might imagine the world to be oh so close to Mad Max ...
                    You ever been in the local QuickieMart (i.e. "Stop and Rob") when it's being knocked over?

I have*.

*I was not the perp.
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

My co-workers all live on farms 40 miles from DC, and they're all convinced the Negroes are coming for their guns and daughters any day now just you wait. So they each have 50 guns but they can't afford to send their kids to college.
                      Why would they want to send their kids to college so they can become liberal elitists who believe in things like science?

Comment

Nope. I'm perfectly fine with laws prohibiting guns in various places, including bars, stadiums, etc.

If you want to carry there, too farking bad. We all have to do (or not do) things against our personal desires; it's called being part of a society.
                        Got to agree with unofan here. Guns have absolutely no place in a bar. That one is especially frightening.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Got to agree with unofan here. Guns have absolutely no place in a bar. That one is especially frightening.
                          I have no problem with guns being banned in places where alcohol is being served...especially to sports fans.
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                            I have no problem with guns being banned in places where alcohol is being served...especially to sports fans.
                            Cripes... I didn't even think about that.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                              I disagree. The only thing that can save me from a bad drunk in a bar with a gun is a good drunk in a bar with a gun.

It's just the facts.
                              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I disagree. The only thing that can save me from a bad drunk in a bar with a gun is a good drunk in a bar with a gun.

It's just the facts.
                                You can stop sarcastically paraphrasing NRA copy anytime. No one here who supports gun ownership within reason has parroted that horsesh*t.

Comment

Working...
                                X