NMU @ Bemidji: ** Insert Beaver Joke Here **

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by davyd83 View Post
    The scored was an exact indicator of the game.
    That is good to hear. With the key losses to injury and juggling of the lineup, it's good to hear the Cats are rebounding. Ending this half the season with a W would be nice.
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Re: NMU @ Bemidji: ** Insert Beaver Joke Here **

Tie and a loss isn't a complete dumpster fire, but it's not the best result either... Would have liked to have the W on Saturday... Sounds like Doan did his best to keep the Cats in it... We just couldn't close the deal on the other end
      It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Re: NMU @ Bemidji: ** Insert Beaver Joke Here **

At the half the 'Cats are 8-5-3 overall (.594) and 5-5-2 in WCHA play (.500).
        Best overall numbers over the last five years (didn't have time to crank out the 1/2 season numbers prior to 10-11).

League play result is identical to last season (.500), with only 10-11 being better (7-5-2).

I should be happy with the overall results, but going 5-5-2 in league play bothers me a bit. Second half schedule isn't any easier, but the second half has always been a stronger half for the 'Cats. The MSU-M series is going to be very important in how they start this second half, and I'm glad it winds up being on home ice for the 'Cats.

I would love to be at that weekend, but may have to resort to WCHA.tv and my couch.
        “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Working...
        X