Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cross cheque View Post
    Sofa King stupid.
    Well, that does capture the essence of the North Dakota fan. But that's the wrong target.

Additionally, now that UND has undertaken its laughable Look At How Sensative We Are Road Show, some will undoubtably point out that it's not inclusive to love seats, females or the educated.
    Last edited by Go4PuckFan2.0; 12-07-2014, 08:01 AM.

Comment

Re: New UND name to replace Fighting Sioux

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
      Shouldn't they wait until marriage?
      Rimshot!
      tUMD season ticket holder since 1983-84.

Comment

Perhaps they should make it less offensive by changing to Fracking Sioux.
        If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Go4PuckFan2.0 View Post
          Well, that does capture the essence of the North Dakota fan. But that's the wrong target.

Additionally, now that UND has undertaken its laughable Look At How Sensative We Are Road Show, some will undoubtably point out that it's not inclusive to love seats, females or the educated.
          You would think that if one was going to call another uneducated they would spell check what they wrote. *sensative

Pack up your tent, elephants, and U18 loss. We don't need your carny as$ in here.
          "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
          Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
          The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
          Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Pack up your tent, elephants, and U18 loss. We don't need your carny as$ in here.
            It's not my Contrition Tour, Sweet Pea. It's UND's.

Even for a fan base as surly as UND's, certainly even they can see the humor in a goodwill effort fronted by a guy with the last name that sounds like Hitlers right hand man to replace a nickname that was extorted with the considerable wallet of a noted Nazi sympathizer.

Comment

Even for a fan base as surly as UND's, certainly even they can see the humor in a goodwill effort fronted by a guy with the last name that sounds like Hitlers right hand man to replace a nickname that was extorted with the considerable wallet of a noted Nazi sympathizer.
              Marriucci was a Nazi?
              Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
              when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
              Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
                If they're old fashioned. Who does that anymore?
                Just look at the picture in Dirty's signature for your answer.

Comment

North Dakota "Fighting Litigators" has a nice ring to it.

Wear 3 piece suits and change the Ralph's name to "The Courtroom". Older fans can shout "Sioux their ***!" before the puck drops.

Also-- lawyer jokes. I think everybody will be quite happy.
                  Originally posted by WiscTJK
                  I'm with Wisko and Tim.
                  Originally posted by Timothy A
                  Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

Just out of curiosity I'd like to know how much you've spent in monetary donations, counseling, or any other form to help native Americans. More specifically those affected by "hostile and abusive" monikers? Nothing? Didn't think so but I'm sure they reeeeeeeally appreciate you using them as a soap box in Internet forums, dirtbag.
                    "The man who smiles when something has gone wrong just thought of someone to blame it on." Robert Bloch
                    Discontinued Program:http://s.ecrater.com/stores/70443/48...70e_70443n.jpg
                    The goofs might suck, but Happy swallows.
                    Brooks told me he added something to the effect that, “if you want to go into business, go to Harvard; if you want to be a hockey player, go to North Dakota...”

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
                      Perhaps they should make it less offensive by changing to Fracking Sioux.
                      That would probably offend the tree hungers...
                      Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                      Originally posted by Quizmire
                      mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                      MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                      MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                      I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Just out of curiosity I'd like to know how much you've spent in monetary donations, counseling, or any other form to help native Americans. More specifically those affected by "hostile and abusive" monikers? Nothing? Didn't think so but I'm sure they reeeeeeeally appreciate you using them as a soap box in Internet forums, dirtbag.
                        Well, we know how they feel about being used as a mascot, don't we.

I'm guessing they'd appreciate my so-called soap box activities moreso than the UND knuckledraggers efforts to keep it.

Comment

They obviously should go with the Flying Moths. Since Schlossyboy had nothing else to write about in a game in October he wrote how the goalie saved a moth in the rink.
                          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
                            They obviously should go with the Flying Moths. Since Schlossyboy had nothing else to write about in a game in October he wrote how the goalie saved a moth in the rink.
                            He writes about UND winning you whine. He writes about UND losing, you whine. He writes about a moth, you whine. WHAT DO YOU WANT?
                            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              He writes about UND winning you whine. He writes about UND losing, you whine. He writes about a moth, you whine. WHAT DO YOU WANT?
                              It sounds like he wants him to stop writing.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonin21 View Post
                                It sounds like he wants him to stop writing.
                                He should probably just stop reading. It'd save him the need for pepto-bismol.
                                Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Working...
                                X