Primelink Week is Here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primelink Week is Here

Hear Coaches McShane(9:30), Beaney(9:45) and Emery(10:00) ... its our Primelink Preview on The Really Big Sports Show, Wednesday morning on NSN Radio (NSNsports.net)

Re: Primelink Week is Here

Originally posted by PuckVoice View Post
    Hear Coaches McShane(9:30), Beaney(9:45) and Emery(10:00) ... its our Primelink Preview on The Really Big Sports Show, Wednesday morning on NSN Radio (NSNsports.net)
    Yay, an opportunity to hear three guys say nothing! (Not a shot at you or your coworkers, or even the coaches. It's just the reality of pre-game or pre-tournament interviews)
    Plattsburgh CARDINALS
    SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23
    ECACW Champ x11: 81, 82, 87, 92, 06, 07, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
    NEWHL Champ x5: 18, 19, 20, 22, 23
    NCAA DIII Champ x10-ish: 87, 92, 01, 07, 08, 14, 15, 16, 17, 19
    NCAA DIII Runner-up x4-ish: 86, 90, 06, 08
    NCAA DII Runner-up x2: 81, 82

Comment

FYI, PrimeLink Great Northern ShootOut - One ticket per day gets you into both games - one at 4 PM and one at 7 PM. $10 adults and $5 seniors and all students.
      The tickets for the game in Middlebury are available now, on-line here.

Note the spelling of Northern - in Middlebury fashion

By the way Northern has been edited and is now spelled correctly
      Last edited by norm1909; 11-26-2014, 06:03 AM.
      Larry Normandin
      SUNY Cobleskill '83-SUNY Plattsburgh '00

Temper is one thing you can't get rid of by losing it.

God gave everyone patience-The wise use it.

Trust is like paper - Once crumbled it can never again be perfect.

Twitter w/ Bob Emery

WIRY (Windows Player)
      WIRY (Chrome/Android Player)

Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand!

Pen pals

D3HOCKEY.com

Comment

Yay, an opportunity to hear three guys say nothing! (Not a shot at you or your coworkers, or even the coaches. It's just the reality of pre-game or pre-tournament interviews)

Trust me ... listen in Wednesday ... you will learn at least one thing that will shock and amaze you!

Comment

Originally posted by norm1909 View Post
          FYI, PrimeLink Great Northern ShootOut - One ticket per day gets you into both games - one at 4 PM and one at 7 PM. $10 adults and $5 seniors and all students.
          The tickets for the game in Middlebury are available now, on-line here.

Note the spelling of Northern - in Middlebury fashion
          Hope I can get home in time to see the NU game. Have a morning tee time and the weather is supposed to be good. Unofficial golf this time of year. Scores don't count towards your handicap, but it is still real golf.
          2007-2008 ECAC East/NESCAC Interlock Pick 'em winner
          2007-2008 Last Person Standing Winner,
          2013-2014 Last Person Standing Winner (tie)
          2016-2017 Last Person Standing Winner

Comment

Trust me ... listen in Wednesday ... you will learn at least one thing that will shock and amaze you!
            Bob Emery went to Boston College?
            Remy Babineaux
            remyb616@gmail.com
            D3FHL Web Page

Comment

still the best d111 tourney just about anywhere--not often you get such good teams in one tournament---

Comment

I think the Cards are looking forward to this 1st semester shot at Norwich. A sweep by either (they play again in January) will probably have huge NCAA implications. I'm looking forward to seeing the Cards on the big ice sheet with their speed. Should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by PSUChamps2001 View Post
                  Bob Emery went to Boston College?
                  Beanpot Trot!
                  The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                  "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                  GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                  GO LAKERS!!!
                  GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                  "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                  Oswego State '09

Comment

I have an inkling I might know what it is...

And it has nothing to do with Norwich if I'm right.
                    GO LAKERS!!!
                    "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                    Oswego State '09

Comment

I look forward to it!

(And for those who left me negative rep for my previous post: find a dictionary and look up the word 'sarcasm')
                      Plattsburgh CARDINALS
                      SUNYAC Champ x24: 78, 79, 82, 83, 85, 87, 88, 90, 92, 93, 97, 98, 99, 00, 01, 02, 04, 08, 09, 11, 12, 15, 17, 23

Comment

Originally posted by NUProf View Post
                        Hope I can get home in time to see the NU game. Have a morning tee time and the weather is supposed to be good. Unofficial golf this time of year. Scores don't count towards your handicap, but it is still real golf.
                        Score doesn't count towards your handicap just because it's November?! I like it! Where are my clubs?!

Comment

for the newbies that have no idea what Prez is talking about.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC2cs88XK1g
                          Jim Reisdorf
                          Standing on the Rail #59

jim@loremans.com contact me for all your custom embroidery, engraving and screen printing needs! check out our website... www.loremans.com

Romney will be missed by all that have been there for the great match ups between Platty and 'Wego!!!

After Closing out Romney the right way, We opened the new rink the right way.... another loss for the Lakers!

St. Louis is a BUM!!!!

Go Sabres!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoudHorns31 View Post
                            for the newbies that have no idea what Prez is talking about.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EC2cs88XK1g
                            This is the first time I've actually watched the whole thing, instead of ending it after "Emmer" does his thing... As painful as that experience was, discovered that the last guy (the one in suit & tie) was surprisingly close to being in rhythm with the music lol.
                            Plattsburgh CARDINALS

Comment

Originally posted by CARDS_rule_the_Burgh View Post
                              This is the first time I've actually watched the whole thing, instead of ending it after "Emmer" does his thing... As painful as that experience was, discovered that the last guy (the one in suit & tie) was surprisingly close to being in rhythm with the music lol.
                              Big swoop should be familiar too for those who have been around college hockey on both sides of the gender...
                              GO LAKERS!!!
                              Oswego State '09

Comment

Working...
                              X