X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    A 26 year old woman is going to marry that clown. Anything is possible.
    That woman has been pursuing him for 9 years.

If you find your 17 year old daughter researching a serial killer obsessively, you might want to find her new hobby
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by board View Post
      I don't look to get caught up in one thread over another. I love all these threads equally.
      Middle threads are notoriously difficult, however.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Time for a late term thread abortion then
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by board View Post
          I don't look to get caught up in one thread over another. I love all these threads equally.
          board swings both ways.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

We had 8 doctors on the block when I was growing up. And only one got a new Caddy every year. He did an awful lot of D & C's, presumably for the ladies who weren't interested in any additional children. Of course, these were long before the days when a wealthy cow like Sandra Fluke thought Catholic institutions should be required to pay for her birth control.
            2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

This thread is an abortion. Can we abort it? Or would that be too "meta?"
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy A View Post
                What is there to discuss? This is a very black and white issue, unlike almost all other discussion threads where an open mind can be swayed and a good "conversation" can be had, though what percentage of the posters on this site are open minded about anything?
                So stating the issue is black and white qualifies as open minded? Love it.
                Last edited by Slap Shot; 11-21-2014, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                  Changing somebody's mind on abortion is like asking someone to change their religion. You need a conversion experience. Them roots is deep!
                  CCT '77 & '78
                  4 kids
                  5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                  1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                  - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Y'all wouldn't be so glib if you'd ever seen a deleted thread. Things would start looking black and white real quick.

Comment

I have personally had at least two of my threads deleted.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        Wait? I can't get The Ebola from this can I? Kepler, damm you.
                        Keep away from sweaty sheets and other sound advice to staying ebola free can be found here.
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Time for a late term thread abortion then
                          Wouldn't that break the thread starter's heart?
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                            Wouldn't that break the thread starter's heart?
                            Well, if that's his choice, then that's his choice
                            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                              My point is that some on some topics, people are very rigid in their beliefs, for what ever the reason is, and that there's no really point in discussing it because it will just become a flame-fest. This is one of those topics.
                              Wisconsin Hockey: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11 WE WANT MORE!
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Come to the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod
                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Originally Posted by Wisko McBadgerton:
                              "Baggot says Hughes and Rockwood are centering the top two lines...
                              Timothy A --> Great hockey mind... Or Greatest hockey mind?!?"

Comment

jokes, aside, because this isnt a funny issue. here's my take.

I do believe life begins at conception. duh. and the properties that make us human, beating heart, brain activity, feeling pain, etc, begin far earlier than was once recognized. I'm against it. I would make a fuss if someone in my family were to consider it. but I also believe I shouldn't have the right to push my opinions on others. this issue is so personal it's between the couple (and screw those who say its about "womens rights - its about a couples rights - unless its rape or incest) their beliefs, their conscience, and their doctor (is their threat to the womens life, to future child bearing, etc)

I dont like laws that outlaw it and I dont like laws that allow it up until the very last minute. the issue is so serious it needs to be used wisely and with a great deal of thought and (as I have sadly seen) not as a method of birth control.

so there. off the soapbox. on to happy hockey thoughts! may your team win to tonight! excepting (sorry) Mankato.
                                Last edited by huskyfan; 11-21-2014, 03:18 PM.
                                Originally posted by mtu_huskies
                                "We are not too far away from a national championship," said (John) Scott.
                                Boosh Factor 4

Originally posted by Brent Hoven
                                Yeah, but you're my favorite hag.

Comment

Working...
                                X