Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by joecct View Post
    Metaphor

We're killing our future generations, either with the gun or medically. I don't like either one.
    I have two women friends (that I know of) who had abortions in their teens. Both now have multiple kids who are being raised in a prosperous family environment. I'm confident that both their choices were a net win for the next generation.

Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    I have two women friends (that I know of) who had abortions in their teens. Both now have multiple kids who are being raised in a prosperous family environment. I'm confident that both their choices were a net win for the next generation.
    But how do you know those kids wouldn't have grown up to cure cancer!11!!1!???
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Boosh Factor (4/04/17): 5.242424

Quote Originally Posted by GrinCDXX View Post
    Basically every woman I grew up with had an abortion when they were young and stupid, and now has kids and a stable home. Those kids are happy. The people who want women to be punished for life for being young and stupid and having sex without protection are, to say the least, not really thinking through their morality.

To say the most, they have mistaken the map for the territory. The Magic Book is a code from 1500-4000 years ago about moral questions (as well as a lot of pseudo-scientific tripe that is long since expired). We know about cellular biology, now. Better to burn every scripture that ever existed than ruin one woman's life because of a f-cking stupid mythology.

We're the ones who are really pro-life.
    2016 USCHO POSER OF THE YEAR

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Dude on facebook a couple weeks back tried to somehow equate people with pacemakers to unborn fetuses :facepalm:

I've decided to stop engaging pro-life friends and family in debate, simply because their only solution to abortion is "slut should have kept her legs closed."

Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    I've decided to stop engaging pro-life friends and family in debate, simply because their only solution to abortion is "slut should have kept her legs closed."
    And their dick in their pants, too.

Frankly, the days of junior indiscriminately spreading his pollen without consequences are over. Women are waking up that "wham, bam, thank you ma'am is a form of rape.

And their dick in their pants, too.
    Bull shiat. If that were the case, the little blue pill would be subject to the same restrictions as abortion, rather than being advertised every 30 seconds during sporting events

If men could get pregnant, abortions would be done at every barbershop, tattoo parlor, and pharmacy in town while still being covered by insurance

The vast majority of anti-abortion activism comes from wanting to keep women in their place. If it was really about life, then those same activists wouldn't turn around and support policies that kill babies the second after they're born.

Quote Originally Posted by unofan View Post
    Bull shiat. If that were the case, the little blue pill would be subject to the same restrictions as abortion, rather than being advertised every 30 seconds during sporting events

If men could get pregnant, abortions would be done at every barbershop, tattoo parlor, and pharmacy in town while still being covered by insurance

The vast majority of anti-abortion activism comes from wanting to keep women in their place. If it was really about life, then those same activists wouldn't turn around and support policies that kill babies the second after they're born.
    Can't figure out the thrust of your rejoinder. First impression is that you are saying that males are NOT responsible for pregnancies (wanted or unwanted).

Women are waking up that "wham, bam, thank you ma'am is a form of rape.
    What the hell are you talking about? Doesn't that depend solely on if the wham, bam was preceded by consent?

lubba wubba dub dub

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    What the hell are you talking about? Doesn't that depend solely on if the wham, bam was preceded by consent?
    He's not talking legal rape. He's confusing it with regret and getting overly dramatic about it.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by jerphisch View Post
    In joe's world, women have no agency.

"The strength and power of despotism consists wholly in the fear of resistance." -- Thomas Paine

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014

Women are waking up that "wham, bam, thank you ma'am is a form of rape.
    Yes, a consensual one night stand is now rape. LOL.
    Michigan Tech: "Working with scraps and guys from places so remote that Houghton seems like a metropolis"

Can't figure out the thrust of your rejoinder. First impression is that you are saying that males are NOT responsible for pregnancies (wanted or unwanted).
    The thrust is the people who call women "sluts who need to close their legs" don't give a crap about a guy's wang because it's not really about sex but keeping women in their place.

Kep might remember this...

Stop right there!
    I gotta know right now!
    Before we go any further!
    Do you love me?
    Will you love me forever?
    Do you need me?
    Will you never leave me?
    Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life?
    Will you take me away and will you make me your wife?
    Do you love me!?
    Will you love me forever?
    Do you need me!?
    Will you never leave me!?
    Will you make me happy for the rest of my life!?
    Will you take me away and will you make me your wife!?
    I gotta know right now
    Before we go any further
    Do you love me!?
    Will you love me forever!?

lubba wubba dub dub

Yes, only Kepler would remember that little ditty put out by Meatloaf.

Remind me, please, how does that song progress after they make a lifelong commitment just to give into a moment of youthful lust? They seemed happy to me.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

Women and I have an understanding. They tend to stay away from me, and I tend to understand that I'm repulsive to them. It's not my favorite understanding.

A memorial to the Morlock view of sex as a bargaining chip traded by women for financial support. Sexual anxiety, coercion, and prostitution. The good old days of traditional morality.

I'll take equality and sexual freedom, thanks. What men like joe cannot wrap their minds around is that women are truly free and equal, not just by joe's sufferance. The Church Fathers and the f-cktard brothers back at dear ol' Catholic High had no inkling of what they were talking about in between handy sessions with each other. Those pedophiles are not the place to look for any advice on sex, morality, or happiness.

Cornell University
    NCAA Champion 1967, 1970

Quote Originally Posted by Kepler View Post
    A memorial to the Morlock view of sex as a bargaining chip traded by women for financial support. Sexual anxiety, coercion, and prostitution. The good old days of traditional morality.

I'll take equality and sexual freedom, thanks. What men like joe cannot wrap their minds around is that women are truly free and equal, not just by joe's sufferance. The Church Fathers and the f-cktard brothers back at dear ol' Catholic High had no inkling of what they were talking about in between handy sessions with each other. Those pedophiles are not the place to look for any advice on sex, morality, or happiness.
    That reminds me: these people also think there is no heartbreak involved in an abortion.. that women think about getting an abortion in the same way they think of picking up a gallon of milk.

Quote Originally Posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
    That reminds me: these people also think there is no heartbreak involved in an abortion.. that women think about getting an abortion in the same way they think of picking up a gallon of milk.
    Of course. It plays right into the "murder babby" theme.

Mary got pregnant from a kid named Tom that said he was in love
    He said, "don't worry about a thing, baby doll I'm the man you've been dreaming of."
    But three months later he say he won't date her or return her calls
    And she swear, "god ****, if I find that man I'm cuttin' off his balls"
    And then she heads for the clinic and she gets some static walking through the door
    They call her a killer, and they call her a sinner and they call her a whore
    God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes
    'Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to choose

Quote Originally Posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Of course. It plays right into the "murder babby" theme.

Mary got pregnant from a kid named Tom that said he was in love
    He said, "don't worry about a thing, baby doll I'm the man you've been dreaming of."
    But three months later he say he won't date her or return her calls
    And she swear, "god ****, if I find that man I'm cuttin' off his balls"
    And then she heads for the clinic and she gets some static walking through the door
    They call her a killer, and they call her a sinner and they call her a whore
    God forbid you ever had to walk a mile in her shoes
    'Cause then you really might know what it's like to have to choose
    You read my mind.

Kentucky shutting down it's last abortion clinic.

http://www.npr.org/2017/09/06/548739...orms-abortions
    Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Glass at 0%: Another First Round Exit.

Thread Information