X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    I didn't realize Northern Ireland was still backwards despite being part of the U.K. Gay marriage and abortion are still banned there.
    Feckin' Orangies!

Comment

Submitted for your consideration ..

https://youtu.be/PT1nObx_12c

My maternal ancestral county of Donegal voted "No". At least they understood the implications.
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post

My maternal ancestral county of Donegal voted "No". At least they understood the implications.
        Nobody is obsessed with kicking against the church. It’s just that the church has many unconscionable social positions and tries to push them on to others.

Comment

Surely you have a better source for your point of view. That was just a Richard Spencer and Alex Jones Irish hybrid trying to say minor rape victims need to give birth because white people will go extinct otherwise.
          Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post

So, people getting equality is "virtue signaling."

That is the point of view of people who believe they are the proper arbitrators of human value and it is up to them to either grant or deny it.

My answer to that is simple.

The sanctimony of these people is astounding.

Get over yourselves. You're just one sliver in the spectrum of humanity, and your wishes and biases aren't special at all. You got your way for generations through sheer force of numbers and ignorance. Now you won't anymore.

Prejudices die. Sorry not sorry.
            Last edited by Kepler; 05-28-2018, 12:44 AM.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

"Progressives in Ireland are still obsessed with kicking against the Catholic Church, for some reason..."

Can't imagine why.

Comment

In the video when does it become unacceptable to artificially terminate the pregnancy??

https://www.facebook.com/OfficialSci...0601981885978/
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

In the video when does it become unacceptable to artificially terminate the pregnancy??

Trick question. Women should decide.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Trick question. Women should decide.
                    dam....

you better hope heaven ain't like the scene in close encounters when the little kids come out and accept richard dryfuss.... and those kiddies are all the lost, aborted souls
                    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

What do you care? You're not a woman, so you'll never have to make that decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                        What do you care? You're not a woman, so you'll never have to make that decision.
                        You're avoiding the question.
                        CCT '77 & '78
                        4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

You're avoiding the question.
                          No, that's the answer. If you don't want a pregnancy terminated and you're a man there's a real simple solution to that problem. Real simple.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                            No, that's the answer. If you don't want a pregnancy terminated and you're a man there's a real simple solution to that problem. Real simple.
                            Are you implying that you can spread pollen without worrying about the consequences? "Not my problem!" is not a defense - it's a cop out.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Are you implying that you can spread pollen without worrying about the consequences? "Not my problem!" is not a defense - it's a cop out.
                              no one is saying that. You're the father, you're on the hook to help raise the kid. However, you can't force a mother that doesn't want to be pregnant to remain so. It's her body, her choice.

Comment

Indeed.

Many holes to fill outside of the box
                                a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Working...
                                X