This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    I notice you disappeared after I proved you wrong.
    I apologize for having a life outside of posting on an internet message board. I'll make sure I have my priorities in order next time before asking a question.

I honestly do appreciate the response and links. I do question the sources behind the research just like I'm sure many would had a pro-life group teamed up with the WHO. Although I'm not about to completely ignore any studies like that.

How did you prove me wrong by the way? All I did was ask for a source to your statement.
    Last edited by cF[Authentic]; 01-29-2017, 11:16 PM.

Comment

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

20 weeks. That's not a cephalopod, folks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/~/article-4202758/index.html
      CCT '77 & '78
      4 kids
      5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
      1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Arkansas law will allow rapists to sue victims who have an abortion
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Sweet Jesus.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Of course.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Fathers have rights, too!!1!1!!!

Comment

Double-u tee eff...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Fathers have rights, too!!1!1!!!
                  Everyone in this scenario has rights except the woman who was raped.

Comment

Nuke the south.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      That point will be completely lost.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        Slut shouldn't have worn that dress. Duh.

Comment

Obviously.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

She forgot the safety pin. And it wasn't the dress. It was the black patent leather shoes!

And the father should be stripped of all assets to support the kid.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

• Fake news

http://www.snopes.com/new-arkansas-l...s-sue-victims/
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

So wait, am I reading this right:
                                Although the law precludes family members or rapists from suing pregnant women, it does grant spouses, parents, or legal guardians the ability to sue physicians who perform the procedure for damages and obtain injunctions preventing those physicians from performing additional such procedures.
                                The woman can't be sued by rapists or family members. However, injunctions can be filed to prevent the abortion from taking place by anyone?

Is that right? If so, that's still horrific.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X