X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
    That's well known and has been debated and discussed ad nauseam.

One form of racism assumes that all blacks are genetically inferior, no?

For those people, promoting a disproportionately larger number of abortions among blacks would then be a way to reduce the rate of growth of the black portion of the population.

An internet search quickly shows that a number of black activists view abortion as attempted genocide; just google "abortion black genocide" and see how many hits you get!

A quick scan indicates that about half the hits view it that way, while the other half are furious attempts to debunk it....and why does one even bother to try to debunk something unless they think it has enough of a following to warrant being debunked in the first place?

https://www.google.com/search?q=abor...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
      One form of racism assumes that all blacks are genetically inferior, no?

For those people, promoting a disproportionately larger number of abortions among blacks would then be a way to reduce the rate of growth of the black portion of the population.

An internet search quickly shows that a number of black activists view abortion as attempted genocide; just google "abortion black genocide" and see how many hits you get!

A quick scan indicates that about half the hits view it that way, while the other half are furious attempts to debunk it....and why does one even bother to try to debunk something unless they think it has enough of a following to deserve to be debunked in the first place?

https://www.google.com/search?q=abor...hrome&ie=UTF-8
      Abortion in America isn't genocide, it's choice. Did you even bother to read post #371? Or no?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Why are we dragging PP into this? Their mission hasn't involved eugenics in several decades.

Anyone who brings up Sanger and her racism is just distracting from the modern day facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
          You make a nascent human being sound like a form of cancer; a parasite forcing itself upon a woman against her will.

That clump of cells may not yet be developmentally a "person;" there is no doubt however that it is genetically human.
          By that logic, an acorn is an oak tree and squirrels are the world's greatest monsters.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
            By that logic, an acorn is an oak tree and squirrels are the world's greatest monsters.
            Explains why my cats are after them.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

I love this quote.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Eejit famous for appointing eejits appoints eejit.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

And we're all half banana, so part of my breakfast this morning was an unfortunate act of cannibalism.

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  Eejit famous for appointing eejits appoints eejit.
                  I was wondering the other day what the savings would be if every woman who wanted it was given birth control. Turns out that study has already been done, and it would be around $12 billion. Another study said $21 billion.

Would certain people be willing to pay for birth control for "sluts" if it saved them money in the end?
                  Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Guess which party?
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Bump, because the SCOTUS thread is drifting in this direction.
                      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                      Patreon for exclusive writing content
                      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Bumped again.
                        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                        Patreon for exclusive writing content
                        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Turns out everybody still has the same opinion they had before.

It's almost as if this is a purely emotional/ideological issue that has nothing to do with reason and everything to do with biography.
                          Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                            Turns out everybody still has the same opinion they had before.

It's almost as if this is a purely emotional/ideological issue that has nothing to do with reason and everything to do with biography.
                            Sigh.
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Sigh.
                              Wait until Kennedy retires/passes away, Trump gets another SC justice, and abortion is outlawed in this country by 2020. That's my prediction.

Comment

Originally posted by dave122793 View Post
                                Wait until Kennedy retires/passes away, Trump gets another SC justice, and abortion is outlawed in this country by 2020. That's my prediction.
                                It may happen. It will depend on if the GOP really wants to lose it as a fundraising tool for candidates. I'm not sure they do.

Comment

Working...
                                X