This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
    I said restricted (as in time and whatever else the legislature thinks), not banned.
    And when states put in restrictions that are de facto bans, like we've been seeing them try since they took over most statehouses in 2010? What then?

Comment

• Originally posted by joecct View Post
      And many get struck down.
      By a 5-4 court with Kennedy as the swing. That last happened just one year ago. It will now be 5-4 with Roberts as the swing. What in God's green earth makes you think he'll suddenly decide to vote the other way than he has been and strike down abortion bans?

Comment

• Re: The "I Can't Believe There's No Abortion Thread" Abortion Thread

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        By a 5-4 court with Kennedy as the swing. That last happened just one year ago. It will now be 5-4 with Roberts as the swing. What in God's green earth makes you think he'll suddenly decide to vote the other way than he has been and strike down abortion bans?
        Doesn't matter. It's over. We need to start getting used to the fact that the country is gone. The Bill Of Rights, privacy, everything is now only for white men and what white men want.

It's over.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
          I swear people have no idea what actually happens in this country. They all walk around in a daze.
          They know. They just don't care. Their ideology is all that matters to them. The actual, live person in front of them is just an inconvenience marring the beauty of their logical deduction. That girl should have kept her knees together.

Unless, of course, it is their daughter or their mistress. Then it's off to the clinic for you, sugar, we're just not ready yet.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Doesn't matter. It's over. We need to start getting used to the fact that the country is gone. The Bill Of Rights, privacy, everything is now only for white men and what white men want.

It's over.
            We have democratic institutions to fight these sad f-ckers. And if democracy fails, we have sheer civil disobedience.

Remember, too, these aren't superbeings. They're cowards. They're morons. They're soft. And they're morally wrong, and that counts for a lot in a fight, ask Lincoln or Stanton or King or Mandela.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
              If you really believe that bullsh-t then start throwing bombs. That at least I could respect.

We have democratic institutions to fight these sad f-ckers. And if democracy fails, we have sheer civil disobedience.

Remember, too, these aren't superbeings. They're cowards. They're morons. They're soft. And they're morally wrong, and that counts for a lot in a fight, ask Lincoln or Stanton or King or Mandela.
              I do whatever I can but I've sat and watched this for 38 years. What sort of reaction do you expect?
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I do whatever I can but I've sat and watched this for 38 years. What sort of reaction do you expect?
                Anything but demoralization. I understand the magnitude of what these sick f-cks are doing. I understand the depression of watching their dimwitted cattle repeating back the programming of their entire adult lives.

I don't know what to do either. I suspect it has to be something new -- we can't beat these f-cks using the apparatus that's set up because that apparatus is owned by the very people we're fighting. We needs new tools and new leaders.

In the interim, put your energy into positive actions. Join a party organization, go to meetings, knock on doors, make calls, talk to friends, raise money, go to local government meetings, raise objections, tear up the track so the cars can't run to the camps. Sabotage and recruit.

That list is as much for me as for you. I need to do that sh-t too. Posting here helps nobody.
                Cornell University

Comment

Anything but demoralization. I understand the magnitude of what these sick f-cks are doing. I understand the depression of watching their dimwitted cattle repeating back the programming of their entire adult lives.

I don't know what to do either. I suspect it has to be something new -- we can't beat these f-cks using the apparatus that's set up because that apparatus is owned by the very people we're fighting. We needs new tools and new leaders.

In the interim, put your energy into positive actions. Join a party organization, go to meetings, knock on doors, make calls, talk to friends, raise money, go to local government meetings, raise objections, tear up the track so the cars can't run to the camps. Sabotage and recruit.

That list is as much for me as for you. I need to do that sh-t too. Posting here helps nobody.
                  Consider it done. I'll do what I can.

Comment

Consider it done. I'll do what I can.
                    Me too.

Anybody who cares, joe has my email.

It's been fun, all.

Last edited by Kepler; 06-27-2018, 03:23 PM.
                    Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                      And many get struck down. However, it should be up to the people, via their elected representatives, to set those limits. As long as the restrictions <> prohibition, the will of the people (which can change over time) should prevail.
                      LOL suddenly he cares about democracy.

Doesn't matter. It's over. We need to start getting used to the fact that the country is gone. The Bill Of Rights, privacy, everything is now only for rich men and what rich men want.

It's over.
                      Fixed (though there's certainly some overlap)

Comment

Me too.

Anybody who cares, joe has my email.

It's been fun, all.

I hope this doesn't mean you're done with the Cafe.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Drove out of Muskegon the other day, and I saw this billboard. Had a stock photo of a mother and her baby, with the caption "a pro-life vote protects them both."

Stifled a laugh. When have these Ramen-noodle brained people ever been about the woman's life?
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Say the Supreme overturn Roe. (Of course to do so would mean a case gets to their bench that could impact Roe, but such details and trivialities ... )

It reverts back to "the several States", no?

What would be wrong with that?
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                              Say the Supreme overturn Roe. (Of course to do so would mean a case gets to their bench that could impact Roe, but such details and trivialities ... )

The same stupidity we get now with marijuana.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Would you be cool with Minnesota banning all firearms?

Comment

Working...
                                X