Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A light bulb, a door-to-door jokester and a geneticist walk into a bar ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: A light bulb, a door-to-door jokester and a geneticist walk into a bar ...

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
    Seriously, it really has gotten ridiculous. I recently drew the line at $9 for a house salad, and ordered the steamed clams appetizer instead.
    Eventually, a steak dinner will be cheaper than a salad.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Re: A light bulb, a door-to-door jokester and a geneticist walk into a bar ...

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      Eventually, a steak dinner will be cheaper than a salad.
      So many apps are the same cost as a friggin' meal. Well, that app better fill me, otherwise go to hell.

And to keep on topic, there are 2 kinds of people on this planet: those who can extract information from incomplete data.
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Extrapolate
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Me: Why do I feel terrible?
          Body: Coffee is not a meal.
          Body: Get some sleep.
          Body: Eat some vegetables.
          Me: Guess we'll never know.
          Body: Oh my god!
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
            So many apps are the same cost as a friggin' meal. Well, that app better fill me, otherwise go to hell.

And to keep on topic, there are 2 kinds of people on this planet: those who can extract information from incomplete data.
            There are 2 kinds of people on this planet: Those who can retell a joke correctly.

"The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Oldie but perhaps new to someone:

There are actually 10 kinds of people in the world: those who know binary, and those who don't.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

There are two groups of people on this planet: those who break people into two groups and those who don't.
                bigmrg74: "You can't drink the day away if you don't start early!"
                SledDog: "UncleRay seems to be the most sensible one here tonight."
                All great men are dead and I'm not feeling well.
                A Margarita! in every hand and another Margarita! in the other hand!

And stay off the lawn!

Comment

My hobbies include eating and thinking about the next time I will be eating.

Comment

The secret to inner peace is simple: don't read the comments.

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                      Oldie but perhaps new to someone:

There are actually 10 kinds of people in the world: those who know binary, and those who don't.
                      That is a new one to a few people, and appreciated by many, many more. Got a few hundred likes on the Tweeter Machine when I posted that response (to something or other) a few weeks ago.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                        The secret to inner peace is simple: don't read the comments.
                        Indeed. I've had far better discussions with Trump voters in-person, than I ever have on social media. And none of them ended with anything less than a handshake and agreement to disagree.

Comment

Indeed. I've had far better discussions with Trump voters in-person, than I ever have on social media. And none of them ended with anything less than a handshake and agreement to disagree.
                          TYPICAL LIBERAL CONCEDING TO WHATEVER IS THE POPULAR THING OF THE DAY. TOTAL WISHY-WASHY PERSONALITY. THIS IS WHY AMERICA NEEDS TO BE MADE GREAT AGAIN. STAND FOR YOUR BELIEFS!

a

Comment

TYPICAL LIBERAL CONCEDING TO WHATEVER IS THE POPULAR THING OF THE DAY. TOTAL WISHY-WASHY PERSONALITY. THIS IS WHY AMERICA NEEDS TO BE MADE GREAT AGAIN. STAND FOR YOUR BELIEFS!

a
                            I'm just a TOTAL CUCK. What else I can say? I bow to you superior ALPHA MALES, even if your dicks are smaller.

Also, I'm center-left, not LIBRUL, thank you very much. LIBRUL is the territory of Kep, rufus, and trixie.

Comment

I'm just a TOTAL CUCK. What else I can say? I bow to you superior ALPHA MALES, even if your dicks are smaller.

Also, I'm center-left, not LIBRUL, thank you very much. LIBRUL is the territory of Kep, rufus, and trixie.
                              Thank you for appreciating the joke. I'm center-right, not The Centrist as dubbed by King LIBRUL Scoobs.

Comment

• It's hard when some people ARE the comments, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X