Really Terrible Puns, v 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Really Terrible Puns, v 10

The first thing Santa's helpers learn in school? The elf-abet.
    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

I saw a promo poster for an upcoming athletic event that said: "Wear eND

I think the person from Notre Dame put the spaces in the wrong places.....
      "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

The theoretical approaches of Hegel and Marx are popular around here; I however, am Locked into a different perspective.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

The "best pun" finalists in Fark.com's annual headlines of the year will be released tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to check out their regular contests if you need a laugh, as most of them contain numerous puns.

Main Contest
          Sports
          Geek
          Entertainment
          Politics
          Business

For the uninitiated, Fark is a news aggregator that posts links to real news stories with user submitted headlines.

Comment

The girl quit her job at the doughnut factory because she was sick of the hole business.
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Trying to conceive = exercise in fertility?

Try the veal
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids
              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
                The "best pun" finalists in Fark.com's annual headlines of the year will be released tomorrow. In the meantime, feel free to check out their regular contests if you need a laugh, as most of them contain numerous puns.

Main Contest
                Sports
                Geek
                Entertainment
                Politics
                Business

For the uninitiated, Fark is a news aggregator that posts links to real news stories with user submitted headlines.
                If one hasn't at least HEARD of Fark, one should not be on the internet.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  The theoretical approaches of Hegel and Marx are popular around here; I however, am Locked into a different perspective.
                  Mill-ions may agree with you, but aren't you putting Descartes before de horse?

Comment

If people are talking behind your back, then just fart.

Comment

Do people in the UP call that bright planet in tonight's sky Yooperter?
                      CCT '77 & '78
                      4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                      - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

You've cat to be kitten me right meow.

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          You've cat to be kitten me right meow.
                          That's a good yarn! It reminds of the furball my squadron and I had flying Hellcats over Drambuie in the big war.
                          Last edited by joecct; 01-21-2015, 09:55 AM.
                          CCT '77 & '78
                          4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

The (now former) Speaker of the NY State Legislature General Assembly, Sheldon Silver, was recently indicted basically for accepting bribes, though technically the charges are "theft of government services."

The NY City tabloids have had some fun: "Tarnished Silver" and "Silver Hammer Comes Down on Shelly" for example.
                            "Hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things."

"Beer is a sign that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -- Benjamin Franklin

"Being Irish, he had an abiding sense of tragedy, which sustained him through temporary periods of joy." -- W. B. Yeats

"People generally are most impatient with those flaws in others about which they are most ashamed of in themselves." - folk wisdom

Comment

Wife calls 911 - tells them she found her husband unresponsive in bed
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

If I trip over a bra... is it a boobie trap?

Comment

Working...
                                X