Wisconsin Badgers 2014-2015: The road to one win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin Badgers 2014-2015: The road to one win

The previous season thread got locked by the admin. Need to get back to discussing the over/under for the first win of the season: 12/12/2014

Go.
    Last edited by Slap Shot; 11-09-2014, 12:07 PM.

Re: Wisconsin Badgers 2014-2015: The road to one win

You must spread rep....

Genius!

Is there a DIV hockey team that could give this struggling Badger team a W? Maybe a CIS school would be a better fit.
    tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
      Is there a DIV hockey team that could give this struggling Badger team a W? Maybe a CIS school would be a better fit.
      Couldn't get a W in the scrimmage against the D3 team!

Comment

I'm truly sorry for you guys and your fine team,I saw a game last year against BU and was really impressed.I dont know what to say as I am a Northeastern Huskies fan and we are both in similar situations,the fans Ive met were the friendliest hockey fans Ive ever met so I'm sure you have a great fanbase and I will say a prayer for you guys and your great team,hang in there,I dont know why you are struggling but I do know you also have alot to be thankful for and proud of.hang in there :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
          You must spread rep....

Genius!

You talk like wisco isn't in the big10... their best chances for wins are in their own division.

Comment

Originally posted by Happy Husky View Post
            I'm truly sorry for you guys and your fine team,I saw a game last year against BU and was really impressed.I dont know what to say as I am a Northeastern Huskies fan and we are both in similar situations,the fans Ive met were the friendliest hockey fans Ive ever met so I'm sure you have a great fanbase and I will say a prayer for you guys and your great team,hang in there,I dont know why you are struggling but I do know you also have alot to be thankful for and proud of.hang in there :-)
            Thanks Happy Husky, but I don't think you have to worry about .... uh...

Hey... wait just a...

AAAUUUGHH!!!

It's a trap!

Originally posted by WiscTJK
            I'm with Wisko and Tim.
            Originally posted by Timothy A
            Other than Wisko McBadgerton and Badger Bob, who is universally loved by all?

Comment

I take the over btw...

Comment

A trip to Madison the first weekend of January could be quite fun this year.
                Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                  I find myself re-thinking my lack of plan to go to Madison this year... given how things are going, there could be more Gopher fans there that weekend that Wisconsin fans.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_MN View Post
                    I find myself re-thinking my lack of plan to go to Madison this year... given how things are going, there could be more Gopher fans there that weekend that Wisconsin fans.
                    Wisconsin has fans? I thought people went there to cure their insomnia.

Comment

Don't sell your team short, there could be more Gopher goals there that weekend than Wisconsin fans.
                      Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
                      when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
                      Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
                        Do you think they'll let us bring in signs to cover up the empty seats?
                        MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

I bet that thinner is extra strong this year.

Drink up Becky fans!

Comment

Except I'm going for the Tech series.
                            Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
                              Don't sell your team short, there could be more Gopher goals there that weekend than Wisconsin fans.
                              Phil takes more pill per day to keep him alive than there will be Badger fans in attendance.
                              tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Working...
                              X