• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: TV: The League Of Anarchy Is A Bunch Of Justified Mad Men

What a random, stupid death.
    If you want to be a BADGER, just come along with me

BRING BACK PAT RICHTER!!!

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Canned music is a pathetic waste of your time.

Comment

Originally posted by ExileOnDaytonStreet View Post
      What a random, stupid death.
      I agree. She's a cutey.

Comment

Originally posted by Gurtholfin View Post
        She's a cutey.

I know the actress is older than the character, but I couldn't resist.

At his graduation ceremony from the U of Minnesota, my cousin got a keychain. When asked what UW gave her for graduation, my sister said, "A degree from a University that matters."

Comment

Kind of a weak wrap up for the hospital storyline and a weak mid-season finale.

Simply having a well liked character die does not make for a stunning or provocative episode.

And kidding aside, I agree that it was senseless in that it seemed like they did it just because.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Well. That happened.

If there was any doubt that Jax is expecting mayhem, just look at his demeanor with his last interactions with Nero and (especially) Unser tonight.
              Last edited by ExileOnDaytonStreet; 12-02-2014, 11:51 PM.

Comment

Well. That happened.

If there was any doubt that Jax is expecting mayhem, just look at his demeanor with his last interactions with Nero and (especially) Unser tonight.
                SOA (spoilers)

In the opening...I immediately thought Jax was saying goodbye to Nero, and setting up the rumored Nero/Wendy/boys endstory. Later on, with the Mayhem vote, that seemed to be the case. Jax is a dead man walking right now, and he knows it.* I do wonder what the bylaw is, though.

*Jax has nothing to lose. And he had to have the endstory with Gemma, and despite him not wanting to do it, it's why he offed Wayne. Jax is dead anyway, might as well kill a cop/longtime friend to get what he wants.
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Bylaw might be something that gets Chibs the presidency?

Comment

Bylaw might be something that gets Chibs the presidency?
                    On GPL, it was mentioned the "no non-whites" policy. It was brought up, but never voted on. That would bring in the Grim Bastards for "rights" purposes in the gang war. Makes sense.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

That's a good guess.

Comment

That's a good guess.
                        Ties in with Juice's fate, too.

I like the guess.

And it might be just me, but with ending just a couple loose ends.....SOA ended a LOT of the storylines. A LOT.

Comment

My first thought was the Grim ******** as Jax promised their leader.

I'm ready to wrap this up. Bring it on.

Comment

Have fun, kids:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEXX...ature=youtu.be

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                              I have to admit, the Peg Bundy and Hell Boy references were the only ones I knew. The rest of them were a bit too general for someone who's not ever seen an episode of the show.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                                I have to admit, the Peg Bundy and Hell Boy references were the only ones I knew. The rest of them were a bit too general for someone who's not ever seen an episode of the show.
                                I got a little more out of it, with the movie references, but I still found it hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                                X