X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV: The League Of Anarchy Is A Bunch Of Justified Mad Men

Continue.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Re: TV: The League Of Anarchy Is A Bunch Of Justified Mad Men

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
    Continue.
    With what? (Subscribed)
    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Originally posted by bigblue_dl View Post
      With what? (Subscribed)
      With whatever you want. Duh.

Getting tired of the painful "acting" that Jax's kid is doing. How's that?
      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

To continue from the last thread, I'm really disappointed that Selfie got canceled. It's certainly no surprise given what the ratings where, but still sad. It reminded me a lot of New Girl, which struggled early on thanks to a terrible marketing campaign and an iffy pilot episode, but probably would have found an audience eventually as more people realized it was actually quite funny.
        Originally posted by dicaslover
        Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
        Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Selfie lost me, and maybe a good chunk of its potential audience, based upon the title. Knowing nothing of the show itself, solely based upon the title, it just sounded like it would be something annoying to me, so I skipped it. I do think John Cho is a funny guy, but sometimes funny guys get into bad roles.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

That's what I meant by terrible marketing campaign. Similar to when New Girl tried to brand itself as 'adorkable'.

Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Comment

I know from the novels that Sgt. Abraham Ford is an awesome and gruesome storyline, so I was pretty pumped to see this episode of The Walking Dead. Entertaining, but meh. With how they have built the main characters in the show, it just seems stale without them. Too bad.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

I know none of you are in its target market but the show my brother writes for has a sneak peek tomorrow night (Tues, Nov 11) on Nickelodeon at 7:25pm ET. Though some of you may have preteens/teens. [/proud sister]

Comment

Today marks the 45th anniversary of Sesame Street.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

New season of The Newsroom began last night, which was a pleasant surprise because I thought this was done. Picked up right where it left off. One of my favorite shows.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

What is the point of cancelling shows if you're not going to cut them and replace them? Why not just leave them alone to try and find an audience and cancel them later?
                      Michigan Tech Legend, Founder of Mitch's Misfits, Co-Founder of Tech Hockey Guide, and Creator/Host of the Chasing MacNaughton Podcast covering MTU Hockey and the WCHA.

Sports Allegiance: NFL: GB MLB: MIL NHL: MIN CB: UW CF: UW CH: MTU FIFA: USA MLS: MIN EPL: Everton

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        New season of The Newsroom began last night, which was a pleasant surprise because I thought this was done. Picked up right where it left off. One of my favorite shows.
                        Excellent show and an excellent opener.
                        The Poster Formerly Known as Purple_and_Gold10©
                        "The Prezidential Three - Elmira, Oswego, Norwich" © Joecct
                        GO EAGLES!!! R.I.P. L.H. #4 In our hearts forever
                        GO LAKERS!!!
                        GO CADETS!!! R.I.P. Charlie Crosby '63
                        "Reisweber trying to circle in front of the net, he does, HE SCORES! that's it! Oswego State has done it!! The Lakers take home the first NCAA title of any kind in school history. It's celebration time in Upstate New York!"
                        Oswego State '09

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
                          Agreed.... Things just kept right on going from where Season 2 ended... The show was very well done... Really looking forward to what we have coming... I assume that this will be short like the other seasons (8-10 episodes)...
                          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            Agreed.... Things just kept right on going from where Season 2 ended... The show was very well done... Really looking forward to what we have coming... I assume that this will be short like the other seasons (8-10 episodes)...
                            Only six. Aaron Sorkin wanted to do as few episodes as possible just to get it over with and that was what he talked HBO down to.

Comment

Has anyone been watching Gracepoint? Wondering if it will be worth downloading once it's complete.

And Hannibal will be back, yes?

Comment

Working...
                              X