Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
    JT Barrett is annoying.
    Not playing quality defense is more annoying.
    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Re: 2014-15 College Football Part II: SEC vs World

Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
      Not playing quality defense is more annoying.
      You're preaching to the choir. Just imagine not stopping them for the rest of the game now.
      Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Comment

Penn State punted from the Temple 35. B1G football.
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Gophers keeping it interesting so far...and that pass interference was awfully questionable. I don't know what the announcers were watching, but his head was around before any significant contact.
          SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
          UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
          Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
          Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
          UMD Football: 2008, 2010
          UMD Men: 2011

Comment

Originally posted by Spartanforlife4 View Post
            You're preaching to the choir. Just imagine not stopping them for the rest of the game now.
            Some solace, during Gameday talk of the MN-OSU game they said MN was the toughest game left on OSU's schedule. Was a nice shot at the other school B1G school in the great state of Michigan.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
            And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
            Twenty red lights in his honor
            Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

It's true. That's going to be a debacle two weeks from now in Columbus.
              FERRIS STATE UNIVERSITY: 2012 FROZEN FOUR

God, that was fun...

Comment

Questionable PIs now more than even as one on OSU takes a pick-6 off the board.
                SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions

Comment

Deshaun Watson likely out with a torn ACL. Clemson's going to lose out this year with Stoudt at QB.
                  "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Deshaun Watson likely out with a torn ACL. Clemson's going to lose out this year with Stoudt at QB.
                    Stoudt had a bad game, but Clemson will likely be favored in each of their remaining games (home against Georgia St., and home against USC). They won't make the Orange Bowl though.

Now hopefully the Criminal U. Criminoles get pounded by Miami tonight. Talk about a program that not even the alumni should be proud of. The SEC might cheat, but FSU allows rapists, thieves, and batterers play. What a joke.
                    Last edited by Fighting Sioux 23; 11-15-2014, 02:58 PM.
                    North Dakota
                    National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Gophers avoid embarrassing themselves, even attempted an onside kick late in the game that, if successful, would've given them the ball with a chance to tie. Shot themselves in the foot too much in the second half.

Comment

Originally posted by HumRsky View Post
                        Gophers avoid embarrassing themselves, even attempted an onside kick late in the game that, if successful, would've given them the ball with a chance to tie. Shot themselves in the foot too much in the second half.
                        Under previous Gopher coaches tOSU wins this by 40. At least.

Not going to claim moral victory as I think the Gophers have moved beyond that but it is nice to see MN hang with a quality team. Today's game show both how far MN has come and just how far they need to go.

Minnesota's Pride On Ice: 1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 & 2003 NCAA National Champions

And the preacher said, you know you always have the Lord by your side
                        And I was so pleased to be informed of this that I ran
                        Twenty red lights in his honor
                        Thank you Jesus, thank you Lord

~Mick Jagger/Keith Richards

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                          Clemson's going to lose out this year with Stoudt at QB.
                          Google Georgia State football and get back to me on that.
                          Originally posted by dicaslover
                          Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                          Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Bama 5 MSU 0.

Don't think I've ever seen that score in a football game before.

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
                              Bama 5 MSU 0.

It's not that uncommon actually... Usually it only lasts into the 2nd quarter though...
                              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

Originally posted by CLS View Post
                                Bama 5 MSU 0.

I once attended a game where that was the final score: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j460bLNZ6To
                                Originally posted by dicaslover
                                Yep, you got it. I heart Maize.

Originally posted by Kristin
                                Maybe I'm missing something but you just asked me which MSU I go to and then you knew the theme of my homecoming, how do you know one and not the other?

Western College Hockey Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X