2014-15 College Football Part II: SEC vs World

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014-15 College Football Part II: SEC vs World

Well, I'll start this thread off by making my pick 'ems. I know some of these are late, but it was a busy week. Count 'em if you want, if you don't then I won't be too mad.

Iowa at Minnesota
    12 Baylor at 15 Oklahoma
    10 Notre Dame at 9 Arizona State
    Michigan at Northwestern
    18 UCLA at Washington
    Louisville at Boston College
    7 Kansas State at 6 TCU
    14 Ohio State at 8 Michigan State
    5 Alabama at 16 LSU
    4 Oregon at 17 Utah
    Go Green! Go White! Go State!

1966, 1986, 2007

Go Tigers, Go Packers, Go Red Wings, Go Pistons

Re: 2014-15 College Football Part II: SEC vs World

Anyone else watching this "game" in Chicago?

Both NW and UM have had chances to score- many more times for Michigan. NW just got a gift from a horrible snap and ended their drive at UM's 20.

It's still 0-0.

Yes, both defenses are playing well. But it looks like both offenses are just horrible. Almost a joke.

Not doing OSU or MSU any favors by displaying great play.

OMG- Gardner just tackeled himself.

Comment

Gophers win Floyd 51-14 and it wasn't that close.
      Really.
      Not kidding.
      First time we've won Floyd and the Jug in the same season since 1967.
      SCSU Hockey: 2001 WCHA Playoff Champions, 2013 WCHA Champions & Frozen Four, 2014 NCHC Champions, 2016 NCHC Playoff Champions
      UMD Women: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2008, 2010
      Gopher Football: 1934, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1941, 1960
      Johnnie Football: 1963, 1965, 1976, 2003
      UMD Football: 2008, 2010
      UMD Men: 2011

Comment

It really wasn't that close. Iowa scored first and last. The Gophers scored 51 points in the 55 minutes between.
        Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

Notre Dame now has two losses and a close win over Navy in real away games this season.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Oopsies by the Utes. Gotta hold on to the ball across the goal line, knucklehead!

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
              Oopsies by the Utes. Gotta hold on to the ball across the goal line, knucklehead!
              DeSean Jackson is shaking his head.
              Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
              Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

lsu gags for 2nd straight time against bama in baton rouge.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
                  I'm trying to think of a more epic ****-up in recent history.

On the plus side, I have sign fodder for when Stanford plays Utah here next weekend.
                  Last edited by French Rage; 11-08-2014, 11:11 PM.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                  iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                  gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                  Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                  Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                  TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                  DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                    I'm trying to think of a more epic ****-up in recent history.

On the plus side, I have sign fodder for when Stanford plays Utah here next weekend.
                    It's being reported that the guy went to the same HS as DeSean.

Can't make it up.
                    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                      lsu gags for 2nd straight time against bama in baton rouge.
                      That QB could have ran for 12 yards on that 4th down. Idiot.
                      "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                        That QB could have ran for 12 yards on that 4th down. Idiot.
                        And the kickoff guy might not have kicked the ball sidewards.

But what pizzes me off the most is that, playing a straight up defense they had held Bama to what, one first down and no receptions longer than ten yards in the second half? And they decide to go to a prevent defense knowing that Bama only needed a field goal? No pressure on the QB?

Comment

for the playoff, i don't understand why TCU is ranked ahead of Baylor. I mean, I guess you can say TCU's loss is better than Baylor's but I don't know. Feels like Baylor should be ahead of them. if i have it right, let's say they both win out. baylor wins the big 12 on tiebreaker yet it looks like tcu will be in the playoff ahead of them.

was really hoping LSU would win last night and set up that possibility of Miss State losing at Bama and Ole Miss. Now, the SEC still has a shot to get both Miss State and Bama in the playoff. And I don't think Bama is nearly as good as their ranking indicates.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                            for the playoff, i don't understand why TCU is ranked ahead of Baylor. I mean, I guess you can say TCU's loss is better than Baylor's but I don't know. Feels like Baylor should be ahead of them. if i have it right, let's say they both win out. baylor wins the big 12 on tiebreaker yet it looks like tcu will be in the playoff ahead of them.

was really hoping LSU would win last night and set up that possibility of Miss State losing at Bama and Ole Miss. Now, the SEC still has a shot to get both Miss State and Bama in the playoff. And I don't think Bama is nearly as good as their ranking indicates.
                            TCU beat SMU, Samford, and (7-2) Minnesota. Baylor beat SMU, Northwestern State and Buffalo.
                            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

who could have expected a win over Minnesota meaning so much!

Comment

Working...
                              X