X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part IX - How Lame is my Duck

Originally posted by burd View Post
    The lawyers and unethical corporate players will love that scheme. The ones who would suffer the most would be the little guys who can't afford to go to court to stand toe-to-toe with the bad actors who have the deep pockets.
    Nothing new with that. Deep pockets have the advantage.
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
      Nothing new with that. Deep pockets have the advantage.
      Vague regulations that require court battles to enforce would give the deep pockets a much bigger advantage. And you can be absolutely certain that vague regulations would spawn much more litigation.

Comment

Anyone else see the Bone and Itch performance on 60 minutes yesterday?

I weep for our Country.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I weep for our Country.
          We weep more for our country because of the Marxist dictator.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
            We weep more for our country because of the Marxist dictator.
            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I weep for our Country.
              You're sure a selective weeper.
              Originally posted by Priceless
              Good to see you're so reasonable.
              Originally posted by ScoobyDoo
              Very well, said.
              Originally posted by Rover
              A fair assessment Bob.

Comment

Actually, during the Speaker selection, Boner showed the biggest problem with the Republican party: They have an agenda, and try to fit people into it, instead of embracing the ideas of the T.E.A. Party winners that can put the country in the right direction.

Comment

The country is going in the right direction. I'm not thrilled to admit it was another Democrat that did it but what else could you want?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    The country is going in the right direction. I'm not thrilled to admit it was another Democrat that did it but what else could you want?
                    More freedoms gone, a further push to martial law, and the general weakening of anything in this country is the right direction?

Comment

More shocking French websites, less info wars.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

More freedoms gone, a further push to martial law, and the general weakening of anything in this country is the right direction?
                        Let's say the trajectory of the country has been improved, but it still leads to disaster unless it is changed further.

The worst thing about Obama is he made the surveillance state bipartisan. Had he radically undone much of the prior administration's damage, then Big Brother would have an (R) after his name, and we as voters could have our choice of whether to crawl into that trap or stride out of it.

Now, there's no choice.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The worst thing about Obama is he made the surveillance state bipartisan. Had he radically undone much of the prior administration's damage, then Big Brother would have an (R) after his name, and we as voters could have our choice of whether to crawl into that trap or stride out of it.

Now, there's no choice.
                          In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                          I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

About time someone goes after Marie Antoinette Sotoero for not adhering to protocol. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-state-televi/

Comment

About time someone goes after Marie Antoinette Sotoero for not adhering to protocol. http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-state-televi/
                              LOL. I'm sure if she wore a headscarf the Washington Times and the rest of the bottom feeders would be TOTALLY cool with that...
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                LOL. I'm sure if she wore a headscarf the Washington Times and the rest of the bottom feeders would be TOTALLY cool with that...
                                Just ask Rachel Ray.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X