This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2nd Term Part IX - How Lame is my Duck

My GoFundMe site is up and running. Please give generously.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
      My GoFundMe site is up and running. Please give generously.
      If you tone that down just a little, I'll bet you can make some money. Seriously, put in a soft focus photo of a white wedding, change "fugdepackers," remove the heresy comment (too obvious, even for them), and throw in a couple verse citations: Leviticus 18:22, and 1 Corinthians 6:9 really say He Seems Nice about you know who.
      Last edited by Kepler; 04-07-2015, 01:05 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        If you tone that down just a little, I'll bet you can make some money. Seriously, put in a soft focus photo of a white wedding, change "fugdepackers," remove the heresy comment (too obvious, even for them), and throw in a couple verse citations: Leviticus 18:22, and 1 Corinthians 6:9 really say He Seems Nice about you know who.
        I deleted it. Some schmuck will see "fudgepackers" and think it's serious, and it's tied to my actual account.

Maybe I'll do this again later with an anonymous account.

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
          I deleted it. Some schmuck will see "fudgepackers" and think it's serious, and it's tied to my actual account.

Maybe I'll do this again later with an anonymous account.
          Yeah, definitely make it untraceable to you. God knows what some psycho might do.

I used to have an Obama bumper sticker and after nearly getting run off the road by herpa-derps twice within one week in my little 85% GOP, Rush-audience methneck town, I scrapped it. Oddly, my hasa diga eebowai bumper sticker hasn't generated the same reaction.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Yeah, definitely make it untraceable to you. God knows what some psycho might do.

I used to have an Obama bumper sticker and after nearly getting run off the road by herpa-derps twice within one week in my little 85% GOP, Rush-audience methneck town, I scrapped it. Oddly, my hasa diga eebowai bumper sticker hasn't generated the same reaction.
            eff ewe to heavenly father?! HOLEY MOLEY I SAID IT LIKE THIRTEEN TIIIIIIIIIIIMES!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
              eff ewe to heavenly father?! HOLEY MOLEY I SAID IT LIKE THIRTEEN TIIIIIIIIIIIMES!!!!!!!!!!
              ELDER CUNNINGHAM:

Does it mean no worries for the rest of our days?

MAFALA:

Kind of!
              Cornell University

Comment

ELDER CUNNINGHAM:

MAFALA:

Kind of!
                I believe... that Satan has a hold of you,
                I believe... that the Lord God has sent me here,
                and I believe... that in 1978, God changed his mind about black people...
                You can be a Mormon... a Mormon who just believes!

Comment

Looks like I might have a chance to make that web page for real...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    ELDER CUNNINGHAM:

MAFALA:

Kind of!
                    I'd call him a sadistic, hippophilic necrophile, but that would be beating a dead horse.
                    CCT '77 & '78
                    4 kids
                    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

More examples of GOP unreliability. They campaign on lower taxes, efficient government, and opportunity for all.

In Colorado, the local congress is running out of time...and where do they put their top, second, third, fourth priorities?

Republicans take aim at Colorado gun laws
                      Published April 13, 2015·
                      FoxNews.com

Republicans have one more shot Monday to change Colorado’s firearm laws. The GOP-controlled Senate has already passed legislation to repeal a 15-round limit on ammunition magazines. They also passed and new background-check requirements for private gun sales conducted online and in person. Those laws from two years ago infuriated gun rights advocates and led to the recalls of two Democratic state senators, and the resignation of a third who was facing a recall effort. The Democrat-led House committee hearing the bills Monday is expected to reject them.

Other proposals expected to go down include bills to allow concealed handguns at public schools, and to let people to carry concealed firearms without a permit.

Not really sure what any of these measures do except to make Colorado more dangerous.
                      Go Gophers!

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                        Not really sure what any of these measures do except to make Colorado more dangerous.
                        They get Republicans re-elected, and that's all that matters.

Not a real surprise that the party that campaigns as the enemy of government has no interest in governance. It's just another path to wealth for them.
                        Cornell University

Comment

Originally posted by 5mn_Major View Post
                          Quite the contrary. Most of the successful mass shootings you hear about in the news (i.e. where people were actually shot) take place in "gun-free zones". If criminals don't obey most laws, what makes you think they're going to obey your gun control crud?

I'd much rather be in an area where someone not on the government dollar is armed. An assassin is going to think twice if someone could be armed where they're going; they'd rather the low hanging fruit, as it were. This is exactly why the Japanese never sent ground forces to attack the USA in World War II: They knew that there could be a gun behind every blade of grass. The second amendment is our biggest advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
                            Quite the contrary. Most of the successful mass shootings you hear about in the news (i.e. where people were actually shot) take place in "gun-free zones". If criminals don't obey most laws, what makes you think they're going to obey your gun control crud?

I'd much rather be in an area where someone not on the government dollar is armed. An assassin is going to think twice if someone could be armed where they're going; they'd rather the low hanging fruit, as it were. This is exactly why the Japanese never sent ground forces to attack the USA in World War II: They knew that there could be a gun behind every blade of grass. The second amendment is our biggest advantage.
                            I think lines of supply had something to do with it too. But your argument is sound.
                            CCT '77 & '78
                            4 kids
                            5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                            1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                            - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post

Does someone need to explain to you the fundamental difference between speed limit signs and speed bumps?

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                                Does someone need to explain to you the fundamental difference between speed limit signs and speed bumps?
                                Then someone needs to explain to you the definition of "alternate routes".

Comment

Working...
                                X