Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the Fark 2: That Was... Interesting.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What the Fark 2: That Was... Interesting.

Only in Alabama: church has services in a local Buffalo Wild Wings

Instead of "Wings. Beer. Sports.", it's "Wings. Prayer. Sports." No beer during service.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

We went to Tilted Kilt for lunch. We want to start a home for wayward girls now.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
        Only in Alabama: church has services in a local Buffalo Wild Wings

Instead of "Wings. Beer. Sports.", it's "Wings. Prayer. Sports." No beer during service.
        I once did a trip with my fraternity to Latrobe, PA. It was Thursday night and we were looking for a place to have some late dinner and brews. We finally settled on BW3.

We walked in and sat down. A few minutes later, we heard people come in and take the table behind us. They struck up a conversation, and we had a look at them on the way out.

There, in the middle of BW3 at 10:30 on a Thursday night, were two people with an open Bible in front of them.
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by Twitch Boy View Post
          We finally settled on BW3.
          What's the 3rd W?
          If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
            What's the 3rd W?
            Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck...think that was the original name.
            Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
            Originally posted by Quizmire
            mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
            MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
            MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
            I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
              Very cool - I like BW3, but didn't realize that it had actual WNY roots. I have had better wings at many (local) places, but not at any nationwide chains (Wingstop? Yes, please stop - stop pretending to sell good wings!). I'm still surprised at how surprised the BW3 waitstaff is when I order Blazin' sauce. That's what I thought wings were supposed to taste like - that's just food to me, and I would have thought that their clientele would include zillions of people who agree, but apparently not.
              If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                Very cool - I like BW3, but didn't realize that it had actual WNY roots. I have had better wings at many (local) places, but not at any nationwide chains (Wingstop? Yes, please stop - stop pretending to sell good wings!). I'm still surprised at how surprised the BW3 waitstaff is when I order Blazin' sauce. That's what I thought wings were supposed to taste like - that's just food to me, and I would have thought that their clientele would include zillions of people who agree, but apparently not.
                Agreed, Wingstop is awful. Soggiest wings ever.

Comment

Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post
                  That is correct.
                  Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                  Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Crane crashes through roof as marriage proposal goes awry
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      We went to Tilted Kilt for lunch. We want to start a home for wayward girls now.
                      I too want to occasionally take one of those misguided youths home... Oh... Not what you meant?

Actually, a few different "breast-aurants" have opened in the Chicagoland area, and the majority of the gals aren't much to oogle.
                      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Re: What the Fark 2: That Was... Interesting.

Cards Against Humanity sold actual bulls**t on Black Friday and it sold out.

Yes, people actually bought actual cow sh** from Cards Against Humanity thinking they were getting something "special."

That special prize was a box of literal sh**.

http://uprox*****/webculture/2014/12...o-receive-sht/

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Cards Against Humanity sold bulls**t on Black Friday and it sold out.

Yes, people actually bought actual cow sh** from Cards Against Humanity thinking they were getting something "special."

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

Originally posted by aparch View Post
                            Cards Against Humanity sold bulls**t on Black Friday and it sold out.

And the said thing is that they could have charged 20 bucks for a cow patty in a box and it still would have sold out.
                            bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

For those off you who travel on I-95 between Washington and Boston, beware. The Fung Wah bus company has just received approval to resume operations.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids
                              5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                              1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                                For those off you who travel on I-95 between Washington and Boston, beware. The Fung Wah bus company has just received approval to resume operations.
                                Artist's conception.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X