Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What the Fark 2: That Was... Interesting.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What the Fark 2: That Was... Interesting.

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
    And then Mayor Coleman bought off the organizers. Settled.
    Care to elaborate on this accusatory statement?

Comment

Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
      Here is the problem that BLM organizers haven't yet realized. Their cause has merit, but they have no goal. It's just a general, "hey, we matter too" protest, which can never be successful. If you just run around making a nuisance of yourself, you end up alienating more people than will ever support you.

The protests in the '60's, by and large, had measurable goals. Goals get accomplished, protests stop. Universities enroll black students. All seats on all public transportation are open to everyone. Voting rights legislation is passed.

If I came across these guys, my response would be that I agree, black lives matter. Now, what exactly are you asking me to do? If you lack the basic, native intelligence to articulate a goal, genius, then get out of my face.
      No, they have a measurable goal: Increase the racial division in the country until there's an all-out civil race war, allowing the government to easily sweep in and impose martial law. Why do you think George Soros is funding them?

Comment

Originally posted by unofan View Post
        Uh, what? Did flaggy take over your account, or is this just one of those issues on which you go to 11?
        Aww, how cute. Someone speaks the truth, and you immediately accuse them of acting like me.

Man, I should really come out with "Don't Be Like Flaggy" T-shirts. I know you'd buy a dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
          No, they have a measurable goal: Increase the racial division in the country until there's an all-out civil race war, allowing the government to easily sweep in and impose martial law. Why do you think George Soros is funding them?
          Funny. I thought their goal was for police to stop getting away with murder when they shoot unarmed blacks.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

No, just the white "aggressors". Black on black's still OK, as is black on white. They won't fight either of those cases.

Comment

Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
              Strib: Protesters have agreed to stay off the course

Assuming they hold true on their promise, it looks like you won't be committing any misdemeanors for assault, Bob.
              It looks like it, yes. But if one of them happens to get on the course... I have no problems channeling my inner Suh.
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

A new fringe benefit in Cost of Attendance???
                CCT '77 & '78
                4 kids
                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Explains why student organization fees are so freaking high.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Crossed the finish line, walked around the Capitol grounds, and BLM was nowhere to be seen.
                    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                    Patreon for exclusive writing content
                    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                      Crossed the finish line, walked around the Capitol grounds, and BLM was nowhere to be seen.
                      They were about an hour late in arriving at the finish line. Insert stereotype/racist joke about time here.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                      Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                        It looks like it, yes. But if one of them happens to get on the course... I have no problems channeling my inner Suh.
                        Do you mean you're going to try to take them down and miss?
                        Originally posted by mookie1995
                        bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                        Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                        Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
                          They were about an hour late in arriving at the finish line. Insert stereotype/racist joke about time here.
                          That's just so...well it's just perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by johnnypohlfan View Post
                            Care to elaborate on this accusatory statement?
                            If you want to believe it occurred due to reason and good intentions, I have a bridge you can buy cheap.

Comment

Originally posted by goldy_331 View Post
                              If you want to believe it occurred due to reason and good intentions, I have a bridge you can buy cheap.
                              The mayor did not buy them off....Gov Dayton was there too, so it was probably the state.
                              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                              Originally posted by Quizmire
                              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Apparently the jalapeno bacon mac and cheese at UConn is reaaaaaal good: http://theconcourse.deadspin.com/uco...mac-1734875444

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X