Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Carry on.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Re: Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Subscribed because vomit
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Never understood the need to cap at 1000 as I think this is the only place I know that does it - weirder still that mod is playing ketsup to enforce said rule.

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Never understood the need to cap at 1000 as I think this is the only place I know that does it - weirder still that mod is playing ketsup to enforce said rule.
        I've seen forums that cap at 500.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

IIRC the reason was the old board software started to struggle with threads over 1000 posts.
          Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Woman stabs boyfriend after he threatened her pet turtle
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

Muskegon PD: Newborn baby's body found on ground

Comment

As a prelude to the predicted race riots if the grand jury returns the "wrong" decision in Ferguson, Michael Brown's parents (with help from a coalition of extreme lefties) address a UN committee in Switzerland. They appealed for "global intervention in the way policing currently functions in the United States." Glurg.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/11/11/us/fer...html?hpt=hp_t2
                2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

That's some classic denial right there
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    That's some classic denial right there
                    I would say she's more at the Anger and Bargaining stages.

Comment

I would argue she still has one foot firmly in the denial camp.

It sucks and I absolutely cannot even begin to know what she's dealing with but someone around her needs to help her come back to reality. Her son was caught on video robbing a store and then he fought with a cop and got shot because of that.

Then again, if it was my kid, I'd probably have a brutal time coming to grips with that.
                      Code:

Comment

Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        I would argue she still has one foot firmly in the denial camp.

It sucks and I absolutely cannot even begin to know what she's dealing with but someone around her needs to help her come back to reality. Her son was caught on video robbing a store and then he fought with a cop and got shot because of that.

Then again, if it was my kid, I'd probably have a brutal time coming to grips with that.
                        But now she's a martyr. The media cover her every utterance. She's got new duds. Surf and turf at expensive restaurants. Trips to Europe. Staying in first class hotels. Addressing UN committees. She's somebody. For reference, see Trayvon's parents.
                        2011 Poser of the Year & Pulitzer Prize winning machine gunner.

Comment

The "robbery" that the store clerk never even bothered to mention until after Michael Brown was killed and the cops came to them.

Comment

Originally posted by trixR4kids View Post
                            The "robbery" that the store clerk never even bothered to mention until after Michael Brown was killed and the cops came to them.
                            Exactly, the "robbery" as you like to term it, that was caught on camera.

His death is unrelated to the strong arm robbery, but it does show a pattern of behavior that his mother is ignoring, claiming her son to be something near sainthood.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

DB resources, more likely.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                              X