Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Nice Planet #8: You People Make Me Sick.

Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
    Yeah because the driver didn't give them a chance!
    With that....you have encroached on Kluwe territory. Done with you. It sucks, but this issue has ended any further discussion, ever, on anything. Can't handle the irrationality.
    Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
    Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
      You'd be able to sneak up on them though
      True that. a running start with some speed would give the Prius some more momentum. Might make it 25 feet or so into the crowd if its going about 50 MPH or so.
      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
        seriously? this is all you have left? you don't have the ability to simply recognize something as inaporopriate?
        These people are protesting their friends, family, and even themselves being beaten and shot, a serious problem, and everybody is up in arms because their drive is taking an extra 15-20 minutes?
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

These people are protesting their friends, family, and even themselves being beaten and shot, a serious problem, and everybody is up in arms because their drive is taking an extra 15-20 minutes?
          People have shot people in road rage incidents for less.
          bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
            People have shot people in road rage incidents for less.
            Which is a sad thing.
            I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Originally posted by Brenthoven View Post
              With that....you have encroached on Kluwe territory. Done with you. It sucks, but this issue has ended any further discussion, ever, on anything. Can't handle the irrationality.
              You're advocating people being run over with a car and I'm the irrational one.
              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

The protestors in Minneapolis were protesting themselves being shot by cops?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                  when there are ways to protest without holding up traffic, yes. holding up traffic is more likely to anger more people, not get those people on your side. it is possible to support their outrage without supporting how they go about displaying it.

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
                    The protestors in Minneapolis were protesting themselves being shot by cops?
                    It's certainly possible.
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

You're advocating people being run over with a car and I'm the irrational one.
                      Wow. Jump to conclusions. Holy sh*. See ya.
                      Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                        when there are ways to protest without holding up traffic, yes. holding up traffic is more likely to anger more people, not get those people on your side. it is possible to support their outrage without supporting how they go about displaying it.
                        Except the people that are getting up in arms about it, never will be on their side.

There have been people being killed. They have been protesting it in the ways that you people have approved of and it isn't working. This is a perfectly valid, reasonable, non-violent method of protest.
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

So, does everyone with a grievance get to hold up traffic for hours at a time? How much inconvenience can the average person expect to experience in the course of just going about their day?

Comment

Wow. Jump to conclusions. Holy sh*. See ya.
                            The driver moved into the crowd at an unsafe speed, at first. Once that was in motion, and the protesters started smashing his windows, I'd have floored it, too.

However, if the driver had inched forward, F the protesters blocking his way.
                            Yeah, not jumping to conclusions to there.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo View Post
                              So, does everyone with a grievance get to hold up traffic for hours at a time? How much inconvenience can the average person expect to experience in the course of just going about their day?
                              Depends on how long it takes the police to move them.
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

Yeah, not jumping to conclusions to there.
                                F it. Not worth it. You're insanely convinced with your stance.

Comment

Working...
                                X