X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMaine Hockey 2014-15: The Road from Alfond to Boston

Originally posted by walrus View Post
    Guess it will still be sleepy. They might one of the games this weekend, but both. I doubt that very much.
    I'd be happy if they don't get blown out. Never mind winning.

Comment

anyone else lose video?

Comment

• Originally posted by BlackI View Post
        anyone else lose video?
        Just got it back.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

guess it was a good thing I didn't witness it, 2-0 UML now.

Comment

guess it was a good thing I didn't witness it, 2-0 UML now.
            1st goal soft, 2nd goal PP nice execution. Lowell can pass, they can work in close and make plays in tight areas. Maine can't, simple as that.
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I dont know which is worse, this hockey team or this "streaming" stretch internet broadcast. Both are simply awful.
              sure why not

Comment

• Originally posted by all bear View Post
                I dont know which is worse, this hockey team or this "streaming" stretch internet broadcast. Both are simply awful.
                I don't know which is worse, me paying for a ticket or you guys paying for video

Comment

1st goal soft, 2nd goal PP nice execution. Lowell can pass, they can work in close and make plays in tight areas. Maine can't, simple as that.
                  yup. saw three shots in the crease 15 feet out 5-on-5. seems like we don't have center back checking tonight.

Maine played well early, when I was watching. My guess is they gave it their all and Lowell weathered it.

#16 on Lowell is a player.

Comment

I don't know which is worse, me paying for a ticket or you guys paying for video
                    worse for me paying to have this "video". wish I was close enough to go to a game and then ***** about it. at least then I'd have good company for pizza and beers.

Comment

worse for me paying to have this "video". wish I was close enough to go to a game and then ***** about it. at least then I'd have good company for pizza and beers.
                      It's getting to the point you can't drink enough to make this enjoyable

Comment

So glad the university offers a way to listen to these games on the internet.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

It's getting to the point you can't drink enough to make this enjoyable
                          Hey Pat's are on tv sunday too.

Comment

I lost video again, must be that Lowell is gonna score two more goals on us.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackI View Post
                              Hey Pat's are on tv sunday too.
                              I'll go to the game and make it home in time for the Pats. I don't see them giving BC any kind of game unless BC thinks they've won before the game starts and even then BC can win it in the last period no matter what the lead is going in. This team just doesn't get it

Comment

Gendron's post game "Rex Ryan act" is getting somewhat tiresome.

“We didn’t come out with the necessary intensity. We were back on our heels,” said Gendron. “Our compete level wasn’t what it should have been. I have a big issue with that. There’s no excuses.”

I thought Maine competed overall as much as UML. There were some lapses, as there are in any hockey game. Bigger issue is talent and execution.

Comment

Working...
                                X