• Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Bison

Carson at number 3. Wow.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/f...pernick-030716
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

NDSU vs SDSU tonight for the Summit League championship. Winner to the big dance.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

And SDSU gets revenge from last year and will be heading to the dance.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Touchdown Jackrabbits!
          tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Originally posted by Biddco View Post
            Touchdown Jackrabbits!
            Considering they only scored 1 TD against the Bison this past season I can go with that.
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Carson talking to Gruden about his wrist injury.
              http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14970971&sf22546766=1
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Some more from Gruden QB Camp
                http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=14972816&sf22564415=1
                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Had lunch with Carson yesterday in Fargo and he said he has never met a more passionate and smart football man than he did in Chucky. Said he had a blast and wish he could do it again.
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_r2qKRyCOE
                  Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

ESPN in Fargo today closing off Broadway to do a little special on Carson for their draft day coverage. Then they came here and then off to Bismarck.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                      ESPN in Fargo today closing off Broadway to do a little special on Carson for their draft day coverage. Then they came here and then off to Bismarck.
                      Why in the blue blazes would ESPN need to go to Bismark??
                      bueller: Why is the sunset good? Why are boobs good? Why does Positrack work? Why does Ferris lose on the road and play dead at home?

It just happens.

nmupiccdiva: I'm sorry I missed you this weekend! I thought I saw you at the football game, but I didn't want to go up to a complete stranger and ask "are you Monster?" and have it not be you!

leswp1: you need the Monster to fix you

Life is active, find Balance!massage therapy Ann Arbor

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                        Because there is seldom seen beauty out there.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                          The entire state of North Dakota is excited about Wentz being not only a first round pick, but possibly one of the first five players taken. The governor is in Bismark, for some unknown reason...., and ESPN might want to talk to the governor who's been publicly cheerleading the young man.
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post
                            To interview his former high school coach oh and I don't maybe because he's from there.
                            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt 25m25 minutes ago
                              One of the best pro days I've ever witnessed. Wentz reminds me of Joe Flacco. He had 2 55-yard passes that were as pretty as I've seen.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 8m8 minutes ago
                              Cleveland is expected to reach agreement with former Redskins' QB Robert Griffin III today, per team source. Griffin III to be a Brown.
                              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...est-mock-draft

— The North Dakota State pro day, featuring Carson Wentz, was televised on NFL Network for all to see. A scout who worked Wentz out before the pro day said he was amazed at how NFL-ready he is from a mental standpoint. Said the scout, “I’ve never seen a rookie handle the whiteboard like [Wentz] did.”
                                Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X