NDSU Bison

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NDSU Bison

USD with the huge upset today. Did not see that coming. Wentz and the team had obviously a sub par performance. Need to bounce back next week or the dynasty could be over. 26 home win streak done.
    Last edited by icehawk; 10-18-2015, 09:03 AM.
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Carson Wentz is out for 6 weeks with a broken wrist. Happened during the game but thought it was just sprained. Easton Stick to take his place at Indiana St Saturday. Unless the Bison make the playoffs Carson may have played his last game for NDSU. Not a happy camper obviously. I pray it heals back to normal as he has a future in the game beyond college.

http://www.valleynewslive.com/home/h...lley_News_Live
      Last edited by icehawk; 10-20-2015, 03:58 PM.
      Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Surgery went as well as it could according to Carsons doctor. In a cast until Tuesday then will be put in a splint so he can remove it and start light rehab. Despite his injury Kiper still has him as the number 3 QB.

http://forum.siouxsports.com/uploads...31a51ff1a5.png
        Last edited by icehawk; 10-22-2015, 10:54 PM.
        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Micah Distel
          ‏@distemic @MelKiperESPN where do you project ndsu qb carson wentz now with his injury?

Mel Kiper Jr. ‏@MelKiperESPN · 6h6 hours ago

Mel Kiper Jr. Retweeted Micah Distel
          I don't think it's that big a deal. Could finish year. Ready for Senior Bowl, he's fine + tons of tape. 2nd rd
          Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Interview with Carson on CBS Sports. Hope his wrist heals back to normal so he is at full strength for the combine and Senior Bowl.
            http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/n...b-carson-wentz
            Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Josh Norris ‏@JoshNorris · 33m33 minutes ago  Darien, CT
              A few first batch Senior Bowl invites I’ve heard: QB Carson Wentz, RB Devontae Booker and C Jack Allen.
              Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Does your nephew know that you're working as the USCHO PR arm of his draft team? I only ask because I know some hockey players have had family on this board in the past and asked them to stop posting their accolades.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                  Does your nephew know that you're working as the USCHO PR arm of his draft team? I only ask because I know some hockey players have had family on this board in the past and asked them to stop posting their accolades.
                  It is kind of amusing that the game result updates have disappeared now that Wentz is done for the season. Who knew that the "Bison" in the thread title was singular.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                    It is kind of amusing that the game result updates have disappeared now that Wentz is done for the season. Who knew that the "Bison" in the thread title was singular.
                    I posted their loss and they won their next 2. My bad. Western Illinois at home Saturday. Easton Stick is going to be a dam good QB for the Bison the next 3 years. Kid can run. If the Bison win out they should be top 4 in the FCS which would mean a possible 3 home playoff games as long as they keep winning. Long ways to go before any of that happens obviously.
                    Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

I nearly posted several days ago that it is kind of weird, though maybe a little endearing, to see a guy come to this site to talk to himself about his own nephew. But icehawk seems like a nice guy. Proud papa syndrome.

Comment

Originally posted by burd View Post
                        I nearly posted several days ago that it is kind of weird, though maybe a little endearing, to see a guy come to this site to talk to himself about his own nephew. But icehawk seems like a nice guy. Proud papa syndrome.
                        I know I go over the top on him and I will hold back from now on. Sorry.
                        Fly Eagles Fly!!!

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                          I know I go over the top on him and I will hold back from now on. Sorry.
                          Don't apologize, icehawk. I don't blame you one bit. We all give and take a little guff here for what we say. It's real easy to see you're not being a jerk--just excited by what this kid is doing and justifiably proud. So keep at it.
                          Last edited by burd; 11-05-2015, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by icehawk View Post
                            I posted their loss and they won their next 2. My bad. Western Illinois at home Saturday. Easton Stick is going to be a dam good QB for the Bison the next 3 years. Kid can run. If the Bison win out they should be top 4 in the FCS which would mean a possible 3 home playoff games as long as they keep winning. Long ways to go before any of that happens obviously.
                            No worries...just a bit of friendly ribbing

Comment

If you go quiet on us now, icehawk, we'll all be pizzed.

Then you'll have to worry.

Comment

Originally posted by GrinCDXX View Post
                                No worries...just a bit of friendly ribbing
                                He constantly seems to overestimate the seriousness of this place.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X