St, Clooud @ #26 Union: Bring USCHO Posters Together

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St, Clooud @ #26 Union: Bring USCHO Posters Together

These threads are way too epic to leave the Huskies out of it.

Re: St, Clooud @ #26 Union: Bring USCHO Posters Together

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    These threads are way too epic to leave the Huskies out of it.
    I was waiting for someone else to do it. Thank you sir.

Comment

With Brown's schedule notating the opponents for RMU's tournament, it only seems appropriate to resurrect this thread. Although this time, it will be neutral ice.

Comment

I gotta think there were more lively threads than this one to resurrect.
        Originally posted by SJHovey
        Pretty sure this post, made on January 3, 2016, when UNO was 14-3-1 and #2 in the pairwise, will go down in USCHO lore as The Curse of Tipsy McStagger.
        Originally posted by Brenthoven
        We mourn for days after a loss, puff out our chests for a week or more after we win. We brave the cold for tailgates, our friends know not to ask about the game after a tough loss, we laugh, we cry, we BLEED hockey, specifically the maroon'n'gold. Many of us have a tattoo waiting in the wings, WHEN (not IF) the Gophers are champions again.

Comment

Originally posted by Tipsy McStagger View Post
          I gotta think there were more lively threads than this one to resurrect.
          They probably all went away as part of teh purge.

Comment

My PTO restarts in January, and I do have a lot of relatives in the Pittsburgh area, so... maybe.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
            X