Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Brice Alaska Goal Rush, Oct 17 & 18: Air Force, Penn State, UAA, UAF…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014 Brice Alaska Goal Rush, Oct 17 & 18: Air Force, Penn State, UAA, UAF…

4-3 Alaska final.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKJD View Post
      4-3 Alaska final.
      I kind of expected more out of Penn State. Oh well.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
        I kind of expected more out of Penn State. Oh well.
        Penn State is solid and well coached, but I don't think they had the same skill level as UAF (didn't watch them vs UAA so can't comment on that).

Serious question, when was the last time both Alaska teams were unbeaten after 4 games? I've been impressed with both teams so far.
        “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

• Originally posted by Squarebanks View Post
          Serious question, when was the last time both Alaska teams were unbeaten after 4 games? I've been impressed with both teams so far.
          I honestly have no idea.
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: 2014 Brice Alaska Goal Rush, Oct 17 & 18: Air Force, Penn State, UAA, UAF…

Anyone know what the 2015 fields for the Kendall and Brice tourneys are?
            “We offer no apology for our location at 64 51’21’’ north latitude. We are building for the future and we are confident that well directed effort and education are the forces which make progress possible”

—UA President Charles E. Bunnell, 1925

Comment

Originally posted by Suze View Post
              Technically UAA tied the game last night, but isn't that why they had a shoot out? For the sake of the tourney they needed to have a winner? Sorry, it doesn't make sense to me, but that's ok. I guess everyone else gets it.
              The point of the shootout determines a winner if Penn State were to beat the Nooks tonight. Both teams 1-0-1, but the shootout win tie breaker avoids the goal differential crap.
              Visit the Alaska Nanooks Hockey Blog at http://nanookhockey.blogspot.com

Comment

Is there a Penn State team thread somewhere? This is the closest thing I could find

Comment

Originally posted by Waterboy View Post
                  Is there a Penn State team thread somewhere? This is the closest thing I could find
                  A couple threads have been started, but nobody replies to them. Such as this one:
                  http://board.uscho.com/showthread.ph...ght=penn+state
                  Originally Posted by aparch
                  I love the "UA_" comment. When I see it, I think of re-runs of Match Game, and Gene Rayburn going "U, A, Blank... UA blank"

From ADN:

"According to NCAA, the (UAF) hockey team used ineligible players in every game played from the 2007-08 season to the 2010-11 season. Over that span, the wins and ties will all become losses. 4 wins and 2 ties came against rival UAA".

UAF is 56-86-12 vs. UAA.

Comment

Working...
                  X