Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
    HE big winner in OOC games this past week; things back to normal.

AHA 7-18-0
    B1G 10-14-2
    ECAC 18-15-2
    HE 21-16-4
    NCHC 17-12-1
    WCHA 17-15-3
    AHA 8-24-1
    B1G 16-18-3
    ECAC 21-18-7
    HE 22-18-6
    NCHC 21-14-2
    WCHA 21-17-5

ECAC and HE add a bunch of ties this week.
    Last edited by Snively65; 11-09-2014, 11:53 PM.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

lotta pressure on the boys in jersey today. especially after bc took the pipe in ot last night...
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
        lotta pressure on the boys in jersey today. especially after bc took the pipe in ot last night...
        3rd goalie saw action for MC in their housing of Princeton today

Comment

Originally posted by Yuppie Scum View Post
          3rd goalie saw action for MC in their housing of Princeton today
          that was sweet!! now uconn needs to follow suit

Comment

remember all the talk about kicking Merrimack out of Hockey East? well, i think the time has come to give NU the boot

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
              remember all the talk about kicking Merrimack out of Hockey East? well, i think the time has come to give NU the boot
              They are not in the standings on the HE page, only 11 teams listed. I think Bertagana took your comment to heart.
              Originally posted by Hokydad
              Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

that was sweet!! now uconn needs to follow suit
                They played well, but Yale prevailed with better D and a great goaltending performance by Lyon.
                YALE HOCKEY
                2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                  AHA 8-24-1
                  B1G 16-18-3
                  ECAC 21-18-7
                  HE 22-18-6
                  NCHC 21-14-2
                  WCHA 21-17-5

ECAC and HE add a bunch of ties this week.
                  Latest Updates; AHA winless on the week:
                  AHA 8-26-2
                  B1G 18-23-3
                  ECAC 35-31-13
                  HE 25-23-6
                  NCHC 25-14-2
                  WCHA 23-17-6

Comment

good lord did NOTRE DAME blow the pipe!!!

Are they still on probation? We can boot them out, right? No questions asked

Comment

Afraid so. I waited for the result before posting my update of OOC games.

Comment

yea they did. They deserve to be on the list for now. Parts of it were really bad, almost as bad as watching BU last year.

Comment

time to add a couple letters here.......... they would follow the A in the alphabet!

Comment

time to add a couple letters here.......... they would follow the A in the alphabet!
                            +1 Harvard? Really?
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

I was starting to wonder if the bean pot final might not be BC and BU, but I see Harvard has to play BU and BC gets lucky with northeastern. Answered that.
                              9 games in and BC is under .500. Am I reading that right?

Then again I think Mookie might have a goal to include every Hockey East team but BU.

Comment

BU has yet to lose a game ooc--- what's a boy to do??

(And it's one word -- beanpot)

Comment

Working...
                                X