Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
    I actually think Lowell wasn't included for another reason ... mookie has a thing for Jasmine (but who doesn't).
    You better stay away from my girl!!!

a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      You better stay away from my girl!!!

She wasn't there for the Exhibition game and there were some comments on how our heart would be broken

Then she was back

Comment

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        She wasn't there for the Exhibition game and there were some comments on how our heart would be broken

Then she was back
        we were... er, she was busy... uh, there was something going on that night

Comment

Only Mack is safe from not going in this list over the weekend.

You other schmucks better be up for the challenges!!

Comment

One of the great things about moving to Hockey East is that UConn now gets to be a direct target of mookie's wrath! I've watched jealously for years as he attacted others! Whoo Hoo! Bring it on! It is like the first time they let you sit at the grown up table at Thanksgiving!

Comment

I think Mookie is tearing up right about now.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                One of the great things about moving to Hockey East is that UConn now gets to be a direct target of mookie's wrath! I've watched jealously for years as he attacted others! Whoo Hoo! Bring it on! It is like the first time they let you sit at the grown up table at Thanksgiving!
                It is a badge of honor, Jim. So happy for you!!!

Comment

BU may have only played one game that counts in the standings, but Mookie is in late-January form! Keep it up, and make BU proud!

And to all the haters: http://youtu.be/j2zlPNGuPbw
                  Originally posted by nmupiccdiva
                  ...anyone that can start a meme like that is welcome and will fit in just fine around here.

Comment

As of right now this thread could be directed at the rest of the B1G. Nice job tonight OSU, UMi and UW (I guess there's a chance the dfers will come back).

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                      As of right now this thread could be directed at the rest of the B1G. Nice job tonight OSU, UMi and UW (I guess there's a chance the dfers will come back).
                      uhn is officially OFF the chitlist

Comment

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                        Doesn't matter. If the Gophers play to their potential the rest of the Big10 can totally blow all year and MN should make the tournament with a decent seed. #1 seeds aren't worth a whole hell of a lot anyway.

Usually I like to see the conference do well as a whole, but this year I have no problem with the Big10 sucking royally (provided MN continues to win). I think I can safely say the Gophers are my team, but the WCHA is still my favorite conference.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim View Post
                          mookie's wrath? I imagine him being tossed his favorite a-girl mag and then cooing in the corner for hours after being given his catnip (if any of that makes sense)
                          BS UML '04, PhD UConn '09

Jerseys I would like to have:
                          Skating Friar Jersey
                          AIC Yellowjacket Jersey w/ Yellowjacket logo on front
                          UAF Jersey w/ Polar Bear on Front
                          Army Black Knight logo jersey

NCAA Men's Division 1 Simulation Primer

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            er wasn't that the score of your boys choke job vs the ezac last april?!?!?!

if we're looking to the past (though why would anyone with the goofs?), at least let ylae or union or bc blow their horn. the goofs have made epic collapses their calling card for over a decade.

heck, at this pace the mainers or rpi'ers will come in and tell us about all their great tournaments and national titles!!!
                            Horn blown, EZAC put in place tonight, will surprise all in the end!
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by LTsatch View Post
                              Horn blown, EZAC put in place tonight, will surprise all in the end!
                              all went as expected. uml & uvm won. nu did what nu does & umo took the pipe again...

Comment

Originally posted by Patman View Post
                                mookie's wrath? I imagine him being tossed his favorite a-girl mag and then cooing in the corner for hours after being given his catnip (if any of that makes sense)
                                dude!!! magazines were so like 20 years ago

Comment

Working...
                                X