Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    Hockey East is Fixed!
    I think this topic deserves its own thread.
    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
      I think this topic deserves its own thread.
      No one ever chants this anymore. Used to be my favorite one.

Comment

Maine isn't as bad as you guys think. Lot of season left

Comment

I like turtles...
          It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

I do not like ticks and spiders

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
              I like turtles...
              Are you a turtle?

Comment

I loooove animals.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9qVQcwnuBfU
                Never really developed a taste for tequila. Kind of hard to understand how you make a drink out of something that sharp, inhospitable. Now, bourbon is easy to understand.
                Tastes like a warm summer day. -Raylan Givens

Comment

mookie needs to do the right thing and go back to delivering pizzas.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

mookie, I'll take a supreme, with green olives instead of black olives, and a little sprinkle of cheddar cheese on the top
                    Having a clear conscience just means you have a bad memory or you had a boring weekend.

RIP - Kirby

Comment

I'm not sure why, but I chuckle when I see the other teams in lower case but then all of a sudden Notre Dame in all caps.

Comment

Pepperoni, Hamburg, jalapeño...well done and delivered
                        sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
                          Pepperoni, Hamburg, jalapeño...well done and delivered
                          the Italian/German/Mexican is extra you know.....
                          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Big excitement- UML not in title ... we must have come up in the world, somehow passing the ZooMass flagship....
                            PS Chinese food for dinner!!
                            I actually think Lowell wasn't included for another reason ... mookie has a thing for Jasmine (but who doesn't).
                            Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                            2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                            2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              Not until those gawd awful teams got smoked last weekend.
                              Well, if we're calling them gawd awful, I suppose they'd be underrated.

Or, perhaps, the conference as a whole is adequately rated! Who knows?!?!?!?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                                the Italian/German/Mexican is extra you know.....
                                Shut up and take my money!
                                Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                                Patreon for exclusive writing content
                                Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Working...
                                X