Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post
    Do you like Asian food?
    Mookie likes Asian everything...
    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
    Originally posted by Quizmire
    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Mookie is right, Hockey East sucks.

Look at that God awful non conference record.

Comment

WCHA is underrated.

*ducks*
        Michigan Tech Huskies Pep Band: There's No Use Trying To Talk. No Human Sound Can Stand Up To This. Loud Enough To Knock You Down.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          ok, i now accept this excuse and if mookie could he would remove umo from the title of this thread.
          nonononon.....Umo would stand for UMaine Overrated and we know that not to be true, just like we know BUT stand for Boston Univ Terrierresrsss.
          sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
            nonononon.....Umo would stand for UMaine Overrated and we know that not to be true, just like we know BUT stand for Boston Univ Terrierresrsss.
            nononononono

mookie likes to separate U Mass Lowell & U Mass Amherst & U Maine Orono so the oddsmakers in newton don't get confused!!!
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Big excitement- UML not in title ... we must have come up in the world, somehow passing the ZooMass flagship....
              PS Chinese food for dinner!!

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                Big excitement- UML not in title ... we must have come up in the world, somehow passing the ZooMass flagship....
                PS Chinese food for dinner!!
                i'll be right over dear!!!

Comment

Hopefully Hockey East and its teams can get it right. It will take some time for them to get it right, but I believe they can get it right.
                  tUMD Hockey

"And there is a banana running around the DECC." "Well you don't see that every day..."

Comment

Mookster with the early lead in the projected PotY straw pole.

Disclaimer: polls mean squat. Margin of error +/- 96.2%.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                      nononononono

mookie likes to separate U Mass Lowell & U Mass Amherst & U Maine Orono so the oddsmakers in newton don't get confused!!!
                      hmmmmm, that good thinking right there... Terriers going undefeated just to have Maine give them their only loss,,, not so good thinking... that just copycatchit
                      sure why not

Comment

This has been wildly entertaining to read.

Hockey Rast is overrated!

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                          Not until those gawd awful teams got smoked last weekend.
                          'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

I am hoping ND sucks all year and doesn't make the field of 16.
                            MINNESOTA GOLDEN GOPHERS!
                            National Champions:
                            1974, 1976, 1979, 2002 and 2003!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                              This has been wildly entertaining to read.

Hockey East is Fixed!

Comment

Originally posted by DLW4GOPHERS View Post
                                I am hoping ND sucks all year and doesn't make the field of 16.
                                i am hoping y'all take them as the 7th big 6 team!

Comment

Working...
                                X