Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

I think that Hockey East may have just moved into second place in the OOC percentage won-loss-tie rankings.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by Tater View Post
      NOTRE DAME actually wins a big one over Miami! We'll take any win over the NCHC we can get!
      But, could not seal the deal against Lake Superior State?

Only two HE OOC games remaining for the holidays, UNH at Omaha.

Comment

Wow.

Lake St
        Embarrassing
        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
          It was cancelled due to the flu. Minnesota State couldn't field a team.
          Stuff like this always amazes me. When I hear about players missing games because of the flu. I know it's not infallible, but don't these guys and pro teams get flu shots?
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Stuff like this always amazes me. When I hear about players missing games because of the flu. I know it's not infallible, but don't these guys and pro teams get flu shots?
            Flu Vaccine isn't even close this year so they may have and it did diddly squat
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              This day in age it seems that the flu bug would be under control especially in NCAA athletics.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1collegehockeyfan View Post
                This day in age it seems that the flu bug would be under control especially in NCAA athletics.
                Those ***** cats were just ascared of Princeton

Comment

U H N!!!!
                  U H N!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                    U H N!!!!
                    U H N!!!!

You are welcome. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                      Oops, still have internet access through tonight, so here is latest update, based on 9 of 10 OOC games this past weekend (what happened to Minn State at Princeton on Saturday night?).

6. AHA 11-34-2
                      5. BiG 30-35-4
                      3. ECAC 38-35-8
                      4. HE 40-37-7
                      1. NCHC 37-18-2
                      2. WCHA 26-23-7

ECAC drops one place, WCHA moves up, but not much separation among #2, 3, and 4 now.
                      End of year updates (WCHA falls to fourth, with HE still behind ECAC by 0.14%, a wicked slim margin):

6. AHA 12-41-2
                      5. BiG 33-38-5
                      2. ECAC 43-37-9
                      3. HE 52-45-7
                      1. NCHC 41-21-3
                      4. WCHA 28-27-9
                      Last edited by Snively65; 12-31-2014, 09:52 PM.

Comment

As of today, Hockey East gets five teams in the tournament: #4 BU, #8 Vermont, #12 Lowell, #13 Providence and #14 Merrimack.

Comment

Originally posted by #1collegehockeyfan View Post
                          Heh. They control everything else, why not the flu? Must be an oversight

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            Heh. They control everything else, why not the flu? Must be an oversight
                            I last had the flu in 1972, and basically nothing more than a cold in that time. My NEW doctor insisted I get a flu shot in 2008. I knew better but went along with it. Never been so sick in all my life.

You want to take drugs? Don't take the legal ones... they'll kill ya.
                            'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                              I last had the flu in 1972, and basically nothing more than a cold in that time. My NEW doctor insisted I get a flu shot in 2008. I knew better but went along with it. Never been so sick in all my life.

You want to take drugs? Don't take the legal ones... they'll kill ya.
                              I remember when NyQuil first came on the market. It was in 1977 and I was there. I drank the whole bottle. Well, back then they didn't have the warning about operating farm equipment! Obviously, you're not supposed to do that. I woke up three days later. I was in Rockville, Maryland, a city I'd never been in. And I was standing in front of a courthouse and I was married to a woman I'd never met. But goddamm it, I could breathe again!"
                              "NyQuil is 180 proof, it's the moonshine of medicine. And when I got a cold, I want somethin' that's gonna screw me up. 'Cause that way, the blur seems interesting."

Comment

Originally posted by Priceless View Post
                                I remember when NyQuil first came on the market. It was in 1977 and I was there. I drank the whole bottle. Well, back then they didn't have the warning about operating farm equipment! Obviously, you're not supposed to do that. I woke up three days later. I was in Rockville, Maryland, a city I'd never been in. And I was standing in front of a courthouse and I was married to a woman I'd never met. But goddamm it, I could breathe again!"
                                "NyQuil is 180 proof, it's the moonshine of medicine. And when I got a cold, I want somethin' that's gonna screw me up. 'Cause that way, the blur seems interesting."
                                favorite part of Red 2 is when malkovic opens the whoopie pie and is asked if he should eat that. he replies, "it's before they put on the 'open by' dates" and takes a bite

Comment

Working...
                                X