Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Opposite Girl
    Quote Originally Posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. The talent that's heading west will return to the east in a few years.
    How many years did BC carry the conference in the FF when others were getting eliminated in the first round?
    BU is carrying the torch now. The Rat Dogs just have to suck it up and get it done. We'll take the torch back next season.

No thread for it, so I'll say it here. Lot's of beeotching going on about the HE Tourney format by the also rans. Stop sucking, play better, finish #1 in the standings, or suck more and be the highest ranked team to get to the Garden, and you play the early game! How frickin' novel is that?
    There actually was a thread for it, but you put it way more succinctly than other, including myself, did.

there's a good buck in that racket.

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Quote Originally Posted by FiveHole12 View Post
    Maybe, maybe not. The talent that's heading west will return to the east in a few years.
    How many years did BC carry the conference in the FF when others were getting eliminated in the first round?
    BU is carrying the torch now. The Rat Dogs just have to suck it up and get it done. We'll take the torch back next season.

No thread for it, so I'll say it here. Lot's of beeotching going on about the HE Tourney format by the also rans. Stop sucking, play better, finish #1 in the standings, or suck more and be the highest ranked team to get to the Garden, and you play the early game! How frickin' novel is that?
    NOW GET OF MY LAWN!!!!!!
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Quote Originally Posted by J.D. View Post
    The demise of Hockey East...

For as bad as the league was, EZAC was worse.
    Yep. We really sucked this year. 0-3 and except for the last minute of Princeton-Ohio State, scored in total 1 goal (ONE *** GOAL !!!). The ECAC will be much better next year.
    DUTCHMEN HOCKEY
    DANGER - MEN AT WORK

Thread Information