Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE DAME

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Well, I think we can safely say though that the lower teams in the HE are better than their ECAC equivalents. BU hasn't quite found its way and Clarkson has owned Providence in recent history. I actually wonder if I can still get the numbers from the all-time meetings between Clarkson/Providence going back to when they were in the same conference.

Comment

• Re: ATTN: gawd awful hockey east teams--yes that is you uconn, maine, uhn, and NOTRE

Originally posted by Red Hockey View Post
      I actually wonder if I can still get the numbers from the all-time meetings between Clarkson/Providence going back to when they were in the same conference.
      Clarkson was 25-12-1 vs Providence before PC left to join Hockey East.
      Charter Member of darin's "UML Seven"

"I just hate Boston College to be perfectly honest'' -Ken Dorsey
      "It's time for my favorite NCAA tradition ... that's right, rooting against BC!" -Bill Simmons

Comment

Another banner night for the big boys of hockey east! Is it possible we only get one team in the tourney this year???

Comment

Originally posted by J.D. View Post
          Another banner night for the big boys of hockey east! Is it possible we only get one team in the tourney this year???
          Only because of the autobid.

Comment

Thank goodness for the autobid!
            "Through the years, we ever will acclaim........"

Comment

I think 2 is probably the most likely number but if someone manages to win the conference by a few games and also takes the autobid they could cut it to one pretty easily.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheRevengeance View Post
                I think 2 is probably the most likely number but if someone manages to win the conference by a few games and also takes the autobid they could cut it to one pretty easily.
                Well, if it makes you feel any better, the AHC never gets more than one team into the NCAAs, although they almost got two last year.

Comment

Fortunately, no OOC hairballs for HE teams to cough up this past weekend. But, lots of HE OOC hairball opportunities this coming weekend. RIT makes the long bus ride to PC for two, Army visits Mac and UNH, Colgate at Yukon, Brown Bears visit UVM, Maine on the road to Quinnipiac, and UMass-Flagship at Union. Stay tuned.

Comment

Originally posted by Snively65 View Post
                    Fortunately, no OOC hairballs for HE teams to cough up this past weekend. But, lots of HE OOC hairball opportunities this coming weekend. RIT makes the long bus ride to PC for two, Army visits Mac and UNH, Colgate at Yukon, Brown Bears visit UVM, Maine on the road to Quinnipiac, and UMass-Flagship at Union. Stay tuned.
                    Don't forget UNH v RPI Wednesday night! (which better not be a hairball...)
                    Here we go 'Cats!!

Comment

Originally posted by HockeyRef View Post
                      Don't forget UNH v RPI Wednesday night! (which better not be a hairball...)
                      Oh, right; add that one to the list. Big week for HE OOC games beginning in less than 48 hours!

Comment

5 wins in 5 games so far this week in OOC play.

Comment

• Originally posted by njdevscup30 View Post
                          5 wins in 5 games so far this week in OOC play.
                          HE off life support!

Comment

13, 14, and 15 in the PWR baby. Nobody makes a 4 seed like hockey east!

Comment

Home losses to Army and RIT. And a tie against Brown at home.

Comment

Used to be the EZAC. now it's hockey least.

Comment

Working...
                                X