Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can we just stop messing around now and put BU at the top of the pole?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can we just stop messing around now and put BU at the top of the pole?!?!?

Almost there. #6
    It Happened!!!!

Comment

Voters are flippin' morons.

Teams 2-5 all have losses
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

ok, now can all y'all just finally admit what everyone else knows?!?!?! mookie is always right.

always.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          ok, now can all y'all just finally admit what everyone else knows?!?!?! mookie is always right.

always.

i asked specifically for an epic mookie post in the BHB live blog. Glad you didn't disappoint. Happy Halloween!

Comment

Should see it tomorrow! Enough is enough already

Comment

Not yet.
              Believe it. Earn it. Raise it.

Comment

Should see it tomorrow! Enough is enough already
                Couldn't even beat UConn

Comment

Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post
                  Couldn't even beat UConn
                  Let down / Trap game tie. I'll take it.

....and, it would be nice if y'all could get your team to travel once and face a real test

Comment

....and, it would be nice if y'all could get your team to travel once and face a real test
                    Televise a game or two and we'll talk.

We travel out East this season to play BC and NU, and it would be fun for those of us who can't travel to be able to watch those games. I think it would be great to get out East more, but the lack of TV coverage kinda lessens the excitement for me.

NESN needs an alternate channel. Put those games on FCS for those outside the region. Would be great for college hockey.

Hoping BTN picks up the UMN at BC game. Not sure if that's a possibility with contract rights, etc... but would be sweet.
                    Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 11-10-2014, 09:56 AM.
                    @MNState0fHockey on Twitter
                    On the Web at www.mnhockeycentral.com
                    High School, Gophers, and Wild News on Facebook at Minnesota Hockey Central

Comment

Played at St. Cloud last weekend, go to Duluth this weekend and Conte Forum over thanksgiving. Plus they should have played Notre Dame at Compton had the Irish not shat down their legs against RPI.

You're making about as much sense as when you say BU should be ranked #1.

Comment

Re: Can we just stop messing around now and put BU at the top of the POLL?!?!?

Well we're now a month into this thread and even Michigan Tech has more first place votes than BU. Obviously we’re filling out our ballots correctly in the Midwest. I think that can largely be attributed to the fact that most university graduates know the difference between a pole and a poll. Folks out East might want to hit the books a bit more rather than worry about rankings. Tech is undefeated and we don't even have a Steve Urkel or Jack Eichel or whatever his name is on our team. There are still three teams with 0.500 or worse records in the top-20 so what does it really matter at this point? If BU is still playing in April, then we'll have something to discuss.

Q: How does BU get ranked third after being handed a win Friday night with a BC "own-goal" off the goalie and posting a tie against a doormat like U-Conn?
                        A: #EasternBias

Ryan J
                        Preserving Michigan Tech's Hockey History
                        https://www.johnsonsjerseys.net
                        Originally posted by geezer
                        Tech has the best of everything, even the best jersey nerd.
                        Originally posted by manurespreader
                        ...I really enjoyed listening to Ryan Johnson. He sounded intelligent.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post

We travel out East this season to play BC and NU, and it would be fun for those of us who can't travel to be able to watch those games. I think it would be great to get out East more, but the lack of TV coverage kinda lessens the excitement for me.

NESN needs an alternate channel. Put those games on FCS for those outside the region. Would be great for college hockey.

Hoping BTN picks up the UMN at BC game. Not sure if that's a possibility with contract rights, etc... but would be sweet.
                          NESN has an alternate channel. NESN Plus is 629 on DirecTV, if you have it. But it usually just works as a backup for when the Sox and Bruins play at the same time.

Comment

Originally posted by kdiff77 View Post
                            NESN has an alternate channel. NESN Plus is 629 on DirecTV, if you have it. But it usually just works as a backup for when the Sox and Bruins play at the same time.
                            Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by mnstate0fhockey View Post

tArrogance at it's finest here. ****ed #gooferworldproblems if I've seen one. Can't see my team on TV so that's why we won't travel.... Do you guys just play a flute for the FSN truck to follow you around? It's been to Houghton for crying out loud...
                              MTU Hockey fan since I was carried to a game in 1986 - for those counting... that's a lot of depressing hockey. Still love it.

Surrounded by Badger Red in Wisconsin. Such an ugly color, but the beer and cheese are delicious...

2014-15 WCHA (*Regular season portion) Pick-em Champion (**Forgeting a Week Methodology)

Comment

Originally posted by stuckinwi View Post
                                tArrogance at it's finest here. ****ed #gooferworldproblems if I've seen one. Can't see my team on TV so that's why we won't travel.... Do you guys just play a flute for the FSN truck to follow you around? It's been to Houghton for crying out loud...
                                So, you enjoy not seeing your team play?

hahaha... Yes, I prefer to see my team play. And yes, we've been very blessed in that regard. If that makes me spoiled, so be it, but I don't get as excited about games (regardless of the opponent) that aren't televised.
                                Last edited by mnstate0fhockey; 11-10-2014, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X