Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2014-2015 Quinnipiac Bobcats: "I hear Boston is nice in April"

Originally posted by MplsSioux View Post
    Can't wait to go to this game as it will be my 1st time ever seeing QU play in-person!
    Enjoy the games! Wish I could make the trip from CT. My folks live about 50 miles from Fargo and this seems to be the hot ticket that everyone is talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by IsThereADog View Post
      Enjoy the games! Wish I could make the trip from CT. My folks live about 50 miles from Fargo and this seems to be the hot ticket that everyone is talking about.
      Thank you! Yeah the tickets are going for around $300-400 per person for the weekend. They released 150 of them this morning so people camped out in line all night to have a chance at them. No doubt the atmosphere will be electric with that type of dedication!

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
        My guess, and this is just a guess, is that he'll make the trip (with his equipment) and if we make it to Saturday we might see him. At that point the stakes are just too high unless his injury is a lot more serious than any of us think.

On the other hand, we can absolutely win without him as well. Others will need to step up and I foresee the entire team playing Friday's game with more intensity than we've seen all year. Peca and Federico will inspire the guys and the coaches will have them ready to play.
        Per Twitter, he practiced in a red no-contact jersey today, rotating in on the 2nd line.

Comment

Originally posted by hockeyplayer1015 View Post
          Per Twitter, he practiced in a red no-contact jersey today, rotating in on the 2nd line.
          Maybe he can play with that red jersey on?
          Quinnipiac Bobcats
          2023 National Champions
          ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
          ECAC Tournament Champions: 2016
          East Regional: 2013 (Champions), 2014, 2016 (Champions), 2023 (Champions), 2024
          Northeast Regional:
          West Regional: 2015, 2021
          Midwest Regional: 2019, 2022
          Frozen Four: 2013, 2016, 2023 (Champions)

Pass complete. Lipkin has a man in front! Shot... SCORE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
            Maybe he can play with that red jersey on?
            Maybe he can play with a dress on while he's at it.
            Hollywood Hair Care Tip for Infinity (Directly from Hollywood himself)
            when its minus 20 and u have to go outside.. make sure u wear a winter hat as the mohawk does not enjoy the winter weathe(r)
            Hollywood Amazingness

Comment

Originally posted by Dirty View Post
              Maybe he can play with a dress on while he's at it.
              Why would he want to wear what the Whioux wear?
              Quinnipiac Bobcats
              2023 National Champions
              ECAC Regular Season Champions: 2012-13, 2014-15, 2015-16, 2018-19, 2020-21, 2021-22, 2022-23, 2023-24
              Northeast Regional:

Comment

I know I said this last week and I'll say it again, I have a feeling Anas plays tomorrow
                Quinnipiac University '15
                ECAC Regular Season Champs: 2013, 2015, 2016
                ECAC Championship: 2016
                NCAA Tournament: 2002, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
                NCAA Frozen Four: 2013, 2016
                Yuck Fale : 2013

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                  I have a feeling Anas plays tomorrow
                  The fact that he skated today is promising, but I'm not convinced we'll see him tomorrow. If he's not at 100% I don't want to see him jeopardize the rest of his career, and I don't think Rand would allow that anyway. I guess we'll know in a little more than 24 hours...
                  Quinnipiac Bobcats
                  2023 National Champions
                  Northeast Regional:

Comment

Originally posted by MarkEagleUSA View Post
                    The fact that he skated today is promising, but I'm not convinced we'll see him tomorrow. If he's not at 100% I don't want to see him jeopardize the rest of his career, and I don't think Rand would allow that anyway. I guess we'll know in a little more than 24 hours...
                    I have seen some people say he will only play PP mins but I think thats outrageous to think. Why would you go 11 forwards just to have Anas for the two or three PP's we'll get.

It actually will be interesting to see what refs we get. If they are HE refs, NoDak will get penalized fairly easily for finishing checks, even if they are clean. Could change the game. I dont like the matchup for us even with Anas because we struggle with big, physical defenses and NoDak certainly has that. Every time I've thought Q would lose they've proven me wrong (except last week with Harvard), should be a close game if Garteig plays well.

Comment

Article breaking down the teams in the NCAA Tournament. Good read with some opinions that differ from many others.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...164911268.html

Comment

• Originally posted by BobNY View Post
                        Article breaking down the teams in the NCAA Tournament. Good read with some opinions that differ from many others.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nhl-pu...164911268.html
                        Yeah because it is pretty clear he didn't do any research behind it. Do a little more digging into more than just wins and loss totals and you'll understand why SCSU belongs in this tourney.

Comment

Originally posted by SCSU BlackandRed View Post
                          Yeah because it is pretty clear he didn't do any research behind it. Do a little more digging into more than just wins and loss totals and you'll understand why SCSU belongs in this tourney.
                          Don't worry about what Lambert has to say...he's just doing it to rub people the wrong way and try to get attention. For example, he brags about being the "Sean Avery of blogging" and believes that Bobby Orr was way better than Gretzky. Think of him as the mid-80s WWF wrestler that isn't really good, so he tries to get attention by being a *********.
                          North Dakota
                          National Champions: 1959, 1963, 1980, 1982, 1987, 1997, 2000, 2016

Comment

Good luck Q!
                            YALE HOCKEY
                            2013 National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting Sioux 23 View Post
                              Don't worry about what Lambert has to say...he's just doing it to rub people the wrong way and try to get attention. For example, he brags about being the "Sean Avery of blogging" and believes that Bobby Orr was way better than Gretzky. Think of him as the mid-80s WWF wrestler that isn't really good, so he tries to get attention by being a *********.
                              He also said Matt Peca wasnt the best player on Quinnipiac...HAHHAHAHAHAHA what a joke

Comment

I will reluctantly have to agree with the statement that Anas is the best player on the ice for QU. Peca is the best leader on the Ice. Im just hoping to see last year Peca this weekend, meaning more aggressive towards the nets. I feel like he hasn't been as aggressive towards the net as previous years with the Jones brothers.

The only way we win this weekend is if C. Clifton and Federico play smart coupled with Garteig playing like he did all second half of the season. UND doesn't scare me nearly as much as any of the ECAC competition, and you can say what you want but it's true.

This might be an off year for the ECAC, and i mean might. But the ECAC is here to stay and needs to get way more respect from the other conferences and these writers and journalists.
                                "I would like to allocate more time to dating, though. I need to find a girlfriend. That’s why I need to carve out just a little more time. I think maybe even another five to 10 — how much time does a woman want a week? Maybe 10 hours? That’s kind of the minimum? I don’t know.”
                                - Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                                X