This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hokydad View Post
    100% not leaving to play in Q, which is below the USHL in pecking order by NHL
    He would go there before Hicksville Quebec
    *whew*
    a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
      *whew*
      Mookie, how does Hicksville, PQ stack up vs. Puddinville, ME?
      if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Q is a farce. Kids don't know how to play coming out of there. Easily the worst league in CHL

Comment

I got my card! I knew it would show up yesterday because I emailed Terrier Pride, the hockey office and Agganis Arena yesterday asking about it. If I hadn't reached out, I still wouldn't have received it. 😀 I loved that it was a card that Travis Roy created.

Looking forward to tonight probably more than I should. I really wonder what the crowd will be like.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
            I got my card! I knew it would show up yesterday because I emailed Terrier Pride, the hockey office and Agganis Arena yesterday asking about it. If I hadn't reached out, I still wouldn't have received it. 😀 I loved that it was a card that Travis Roy created.

Looking forward to tonight probably more than I should. I really wonder what the crowd will be like.
            Hey, I am looking forward to seeing of this Milano kid really would have made a difference with BC....plus I love Austin Matthews game.
            Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
              Hey, I am looking forward to seeing of this Milano kid really would have made a difference with BC....plus I love Austin Matthews game.
              I have a feeling we may not see some of the players who will certainly make the team on the ice tonight. I suspect we'll likely see everyone whom the coaching staff and USA Hockey brass is on the fence about, plus some of the locks to make the team.

Auston Matthews = Jonathan Toews with even more offensive ability IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                way to go and get rover started....

What? Just because Jack would have forced him into being a 4th line checking center and benched him for trying to score doesn't mean he was way past his prime...
                Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

Looks like Auston Matthews is a scratch tonight. A little disappointing.

Comment

Anyone else get the email late yesterday about the pre-game complimentary chat with Mike Eruzione?

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                      Anyone else get the email late yesterday about the pre-game complimentary chat with Mike Eruzione?
                      Yes and I was surprised he wasn't holding it at T's Pub.
                      Legally drunk???? If its "legal", what's the ------- problem?!? - George Carlin

Ever notice how everybody who drives slower than you is an idiot, and everybody who drives faster is a maniac? - George Carlin

"I've never seen so much reason and bullsh*t contained in ONE MAN."

Comment

• Everyone is aware the wjc team is gonna roll tonight. If the bu-je team finishes within 8 goals I'll be shocked

Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        Nope
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

I would have thought Matthews was a borderline guy this year...really disappointed he isn't playing
                          Yes I am the former member known as Zlax45

Comment

Is there anything to the rumor that Eichel is leaving?
                            The Artist formally known as Steve66

Comment

• Originally posted by retsap71 View Post
                              is there anything to the rumor that eichel is leaving?
                              no
                              https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                              Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

• Originally posted by The Zlax45 View Post
                                I would have thought Matthews was a borderline guy this year...really disappointed he isn't playing
                                Matthews will play next week. The scratches are mostly guys who made team. USA Hockey wants to evaluate borderline guys. Eichel only playing since game is at BU.
                                https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
                                Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Working...
                                X