X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BU season thread I - 2014-2015

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
    Nice!
    Agreed, but I guess we know where our area of concern might be. A couple of months ago, I didn't think we would even be close to being short in a any position. BU could always move Ahti back, but that may be a difficult choice if he's scoring 4 goals a game!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Gentry View Post
      Agreed, but I guess we know where our area of concern might be. A couple of months ago, I didn't think we would even be close to being short in a any position. BU could always move Ahti back, but that may be a difficult choice if he's scoring 4 goals a game!
      Yeah, who knows what the circumstances are... I've always felt though that if someone is willing to show up, work hard, have a good attitude an fight for playing time that there is no negative to having them on the roster.

Comment

The mood in the arena (of the crowd) was definitely one that promoted turning the jets back on after the hit on Moran. But Quinn really did use the first line very sparingly down the stretch.

I watched the handshake closely. While I didn't see any animated exchange, it was a little longer than usual, which led me to believe that one of them had something specific they wanted to say beyond "nice game".
        BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Anyone else having trouble viewing the highlight on Terrier TV? The frame is there, but the video itself never pulls up. I'm using Safari, not sure if that has nothing to do with it. I did see the Eichel highlights on Over the Boards.

http://overtheboards.net/video-jack-...-in-12-1-rout/
          BU Hockey: The trophy case is once again growing

Comment

Here's to hoping the guys get it together this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Bomber View Post
              According to Mookie, you'll see a team that can't get the puck out its own end and will be lucky to score 2 against real competition.

BU Hockey: Glass is Half Full Until Someone Dumps It On My Head

She read that at 6p Saturday
              a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Mookie, scarlet and all members of the evil empire.... do you realize that BU is the only unrepresented team in this years HE Pickems? From a Mainuh, "that's downright shameful". Now get over there and get signed up !!
                sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by Friend_of_BU_Hockey View Post
                  I don't think they were *deliberately* running up the score. But what's BU supposed to do on a 5-minute PP when up 8-1?

STU didn't help their own cause w/ an undermanned roster, shoddy D, beleaguered goaltending, plus the dirty hit on Moran. They pretty much waved the white flag after it was 6-0. Chances are we probably won't see STU back at Agganis anytime soon.
                  St Thomas shouldn't be playing any Hockey East teams. They weren't too pleased I'm guessing after the whooping you guys put on them because at the end of the UML game they started throwing punches at our guys. They're DIII what were they expecting was going happen?
                  I don't believe in running up the score. You either stop the team or you get mad at yourself for not being able to do it. It's not the other teams job to stop themselves. Hoping we don't have to see the Tommies around any time soon.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkUnderground View Post
                    St Thomas shouldn't be playing any Hockey East teams. They weren't too pleased I'm guessing after the whooping you guys put on them because at the end of the UML game they started throwing punches at our guys. They're DIII what were they expecting was going happen?
                    I don't believe in running up the score. You either stop the team or you get mad at yourself for not being able to do it. It's not the other teams job to stop themselves. Hoping we don't have to see the Tommies around any time soon.
                    In the BU game, the STU goaltending was a special kind of bad.
                    if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by buoldtimer View Post
                      In the BU game, the STU goaltending was a special kind of bad.
                      We put 7 on them so I'd say it's a special kind of bad all the time. I love my Riverhawks and most people may not know this, but we're not really all that offensive minded a team historically hehe

Comment

Originally posted by HawkUnderground View Post
                        We put 7 on them so I'd say it's a special kind of bad all the time. I love my Riverhawks and most people may not know this, but we're not really all that offensive minded a team historically hehe
                        One goal was shot from behind the net, hit off the goalies stick then both skates before going in
                        Another hit the goalie in the ***, bounced up over his head, then fell into the net.

The Thai national team could beat the tommies
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          One goal was shot from behind the net, hit off the goalies stick then both skates before going in
                          Another hit the goalie in the ***, bounced up over his head, then fell into the net.

The Thai "B" team, too.
                          if you walk with Jesus, he's gonna save your soul, you gotta keep the devil way down in the hole

Comment

Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                            Does this team even exist?

Not that anyone should ever doubt your knowledge of asians...
                            Originally posted by Greg Ambrose on 3/7/2010
                            The fact that you BC fans revel in the superiority of your team in an admittedly weak league leads me to believe you will be more sorely disappointed when the end comes than we will.

Comment

Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post
                              Where did you see that? As of right now at least he is not listed on the roster at goterriers.com
                              Carrabino now shown on BU roster as RS junior. #23
                              The Terrier Hockey Fan Blog

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Papagiorgio View Post
                                If this kid is wrong again, it will be bye bye credibility.

Comment

Working...
                                X