X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UMass Lowell 2014-2015 Season: The March to March

Originally posted by HawkUnderground View Post
    I forgot to dvr the game does nesn ever replay'em?
    Same here. Their schedule has a replay set for this Thursday @ 2:30pm.

Comment

A nice interview with Jake Suter on Hockey East All Access.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhzVgmc2Gqk

Comment

Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
        The anthem thing was so cool that I was thinking it would be a tradition they should continue. Would love if that happened every time!! (did feel bad for the poor woman who was supposed have her moment)
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xb6a5QZpsgc

Comment

Connor Hellebuyck picks up first professional win
          Justin Soderberg
          President and Editor-in-chief, Mill City Sports
          Co-Host, MCS Live Online Radio Show
          Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Email

Comment

http://www.sbncollegehockey.com/2014...t-umass-lowell

Video breakdown of UMass Lowell's 5-2 win over BC for those interested.
            https://www.hockeyjournal.com/author/jeffcox/
            Follow on twitter @JeffCoxSports

Comment

Had a great time at the game on Friday night with my wife. Even though she is a BC alum, she had a nice time. The electric crowd provided a wonderful atmosphere. It was great seeing so many students at the game - especially seeing them queued outside the arena waiting for their tickets. You had the feeling it was going to be a special night. Regardless I never would have predicted that outcome and was pleasantly surprised.

Anyone know the status of McGrath's injury when he was pushed into the boards from behind?
              University of Lowell, 1987

Comment

Got home from my 48 hours of craziness, and watched the game last night. Have to agree with Patronick's breakdown. Thought Boyle was shaky, but he did get better as the game got deeper in.

Worried about McGrath's injury. As much as I tried to find something wrong with the hit on him, I think it was just his arm/wrist getting caught against the boards unfortunately. Great win. The crowd sounded great. And the anthem ... phenomenal.

Looking forward to the game against the Q Friday. Here's hoping the students had enough fun to want to come back.
                Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Game of the Week recap by HE, including some player interviews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWoPcRkjH3s
                  Monty

2011-2012 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2012-2013 Hockey East Regular Season Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions, and Frozen Four Participants
                  2013-2014 Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2015-2016 NCAA Tournament Participants
                  2016-2017 Hockey East Regular Season Co-Champions, Hockey East Tournament Champions and NCAA Tournament Participants

Comment

Is the home game against the Q Friday or Saturday?
                    Lowell Forever
                    Forever Lowell

Comment

Originally posted by Patronick View Post
                      Is the home game against the Q Friday or Saturday?
                      Friday
                      What did you say?
                      Who own the Chiefs?
                      What did he say?
                      Owns! Owns!

Comment

From what I have heard, McGrath could be out for a very long time depending on if surgery is needed or not. Minimum a month+ or could be the whole year.

Chapie is questionable to return this weekend with a lower leg injury.

Comment

Originally posted by snipeshow10 View Post
                          From what I have heard, McGrath could be out for a very long time depending on if surgery is needed or not. Minimum a month+ or could be the whole year.

Chapie is questionable to return this weekend with a lower leg injury.
                          Well that's depressing about McGrath. Hopefully he'll be back soon but if it's the season, can he get a medical redshirt for this season? I seem to recall if it's early enough in the season you can do that. Hope Chapie's good to go soon.

On a more fun note, the Amherst fans are whining again about their program vs. Lowell. Oh my, how can the "satellite" school have a stronger and better program than the "flagship?" They're not too happy about the spanking BU gave them over the weekend. Check out the fun here - http://www.umasshoops.com/newboard/v...hp?f=5&t=14151
                          Hockey East Tournament Champions - 2013, 2014, 2017
                          Hockey East Regular Season Champions - 2013, 2017
                          Frozen Four - 2013

Charter member of Darin's "UML Seven"

Gooooooooooooo....Rivermen!

Comment

Originally posted by UMLFan View Post
                            ... Worried about McGrath's injury. As much as I tried to find something wrong with the hit on him, I think it was just his arm/wrist getting caught against the boards unfortunately.
                            Agreed. Watching in real time at the game it looked like a poor hit. Watching the replay shows it is not as unseemly as originally thought. Regardless, the injury is unfortunate.

Wow. Seriously hoping he does not need surgery. Thanks for the info.
                            University of Lowell, 1987

Comment

He'll be missed, hopefully it's only a month. It's tough losing a player at the end of a game that was pretty much decided. I also saw the replay and as Monty said Ryan got caught in a bad position.

Comment

Originally posted by riverchief1 View Post
                                Well that's depressing about McGrath. Hopefully he'll be back soon but if it's the season, can he get a medical redshirt for this season? I seem to recall if it's early enough in the season you can do that. Hope Chapie's good to go soon.

On a more fun note, the Amherst fans are whining again about their program vs. Lowell. Oh my, how can the "satellite" school have a stronger and better program than the "flagship?" They're not too happy about the spanking BU gave them over the weekend. Check out the fun here - http://www.umasshoops.com/newboard/v...hp?f=5&t=14151
                                That's pretty awesome haha. When, in the history of UMass Amherst hockey were they ever good? At least, good enough to consider an idea like Lowell having "passed" them in hockey superiority? There's never been a passing, I only remember a couple of seasons where they were marginally better?

Comment

Working...
                                X