X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: RPI Hockey 2014-2015: Dedicated to Rich Curadi

Originally posted by FlagDUDE08 View Post
    Without a Peer @without_a_peer

Men: All we want for Christmas is Melanson, Nanne, and Kasdorf back in the lineup and fast. And more Wood.

Given who typically leads complaints about me, this explains a lot.
    I'd rather have Fulton back. He IS Wood without the BONEHEADED penalties. Now, before you say that Fulton can't score, realize that nobody on that team is lighting it up. Just my two cents.

Comment

Originally posted by Ralph Baer View Post
      Why is UA_ an exception?
      They had to forfeit playoff appearances, and could feasibly win their final game of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by uncledave View Post
        I'd rather have Fulton back. He IS Wood without the BONEHEADED penalties. Now, before you say that Fulton can't score, realize that nobody on that team is lighting it up. Just my two cents.
        I seem to recall saying, during the Saturday Bentley game, that Curadi and Fulton were the only two players that were really trying out there. From what happened in October with Curadi trying to push play, I'm not surprised at all that he's played forward in the past month or so.

And if Fulton doesn't get some form of letter next year, there is a serious problem with the staff in that locker room.

Comment

Thanks. I had forgotten that.
          Wouldn't it be something if they got The Belt?

Comment

It looks like the RPI recruit thread isn't working. If it isn't fixed soon, it will make the decision about starting a new thread easy. I reported the problem.

In case anyone wants to know, yesterday Jacob Hayhurst scored a PPG; Charles Manley did not dress; and Alex Rodriguez wasn't on the scoresheet except for 3 SOGs.
            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

Maxed out at 2,147,483,647 at 10:00 AM EDT 9/17/07.

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

It looks like the RPI recruit thread isn't working. If it isn't fixed soon, it will make the decision about starting a new thread easy. I reported the problem.

In case anyone wants to know, yesterday Jacob Hayhurst scored a PPG; Charles Manley did not dress; and Alex Rodriguez wasn't on the scoresheet except for 3 SOGs.
              It seems to be working now.
              sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

We got by far the better Tinordi. I know jarred is up with Montreal, but how many NCAA games did he ever get to play for Notre Dame?
                Take the shortest distance to the puck and arrive in ill humor

Comment

I'll have none of this-we only can post recruit information on the recruit thread-no exceptions. So I do not want to see recruit postings on this thread. Signed, the thread police.

Comment

Originally posted by FreshFish View Post
                    The dream is that everyone is back with a few weeks left in the season, start to mesh, get hot going into the ECAC playoffs, then win ten in a row.
                    The team has been decimated for some time. Many have not played together in months. January will be for some like starting the season over. I just want to see them get healthy, start winning ECAC games to get a decent post season position and develop the chemistry that i was starting to see. A healthy MNM makes a world of difference as does getting big Luke back on defense smearing some poor souls all over the place. It goes without saying, but I will say it anyway, a fully healthy Kasdorf makes or breaks how this all turns out.

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                      I'll have none of this-we only can post recruit information on the recruit thread-no exceptions. So I do not want to see recruit postings on this thread. Signed, the thread police.
                      Mea Culpa.
                      sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by DrDemento View Post
                        A healthy MNM makes a world of difference
                        In how many games did the MNM line play? Four?
                        Let's give a cheer for old Rensselaer... You bring the whiskey, I'll bring the beer!

Comment

Mea Culpa.
                          While working in NYC in the late 70's for Union Pacific, I had a co-worker named Felix Culpa.

Comment

Originally posted by fr. joe View Post
                            While working in NYC in the late 70's for Union Pacific, I had a co-worker named Felix Culpa.
                            Mea was probably his daughter.
                            sigpic

Let's Go 'Tute!

2012 Poser Of The Year

Comment

Originally posted by RPI_2003 View Post
                              In how many games did the MNM line play? Four?
                              I hope you were able to see all of those games and got a look at that line on the ice.

Comment

Mea was probably his daughter.
                                I hope she inherited her mother's looks.

Comment

Working...
                                X