Hockey East Pick 'Ems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hockey East Pick 'Ems

Heads up for those who picked early this week. The uscho schedule for the UML and Q series was wrong and has now been fixed on the ss. So you might want to reconsider your picks since the home teams have been switched around.

jcarter...you're missing the first two games... for everyone - make sure you scroll all the way left and right to avoid missing games
    bbdiehard...check ur last game

This will be the last week I point out missing picks, after this its tuff chit
    Last edited by all bear; 10-13-2014, 02:16 PM.
    sure why not

Comment

Originally posted by all bear View Post
      Heads up for those who picked early this week. The uscho schedule for the UML and Q series was wrong and has now been fixed on the ss. So you might want to reconsider your picks since the home teams have been switched around.

jcarter...you're missing the first two games... for everyone - make sure you scroll all the way left and right to avoid missing games
      bbdiehard...check ur last game

This will be the last week I point out missing picks, after this its tuff chit
      Thanks for the heads up...
      Originally posted by Hokydad
      Maine will be better this year relative to rankings than BC will be this year

Comment

Keep in mind boys and girls that the polls close at 7 pm THURSDAY of this week .....if you haven't already picked'em, then get pick'in !!
        sure why not

Comment

Lots of missing pick'ems out there. Lets get em in or risk getting the lowest point total for the week...
          Last edited by all bear; 10-16-2014, 04:20 AM.
          sure why not

Comment

Made an executive decision last night to not include Tuesdays UCONN vs Q matchup in this weeks pickems . So those picks will not count at all this week or next week. That will give everyone more time to get their picks in for week 5. So here's the results for week 4....congrats again to airman , he is on a tear , and sharing the weeks honors with irishstate:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...48&single=true

And the team standings. The Irish coming on strong here, tied for first with UNH:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...88&single=true

For you new pickers, you get some leeway when you get started , that is if you missed the a week prior, you get the lowest score from that week to get you started. If you miss a week later on, you will also get the lowest score of anyone for that week, unless missing a week becomes a habit in which case you just get eliminated from the contest. If you miss posting a score, you get nothing. You all need to make sure you have all the picks boxes filled in.

Next weeks picks out this morning
            Last edited by all bear; 10-19-2014, 05:12 AM.
            sure why not

Comment

Drop me from the list.....too time consuming for me

Comment

Saty... do yourself a favor... slow down and smell the roses.

I'm a pretty busy guy, but the day that taking the 2-3 minutes it takes to fill out my PickEm's is too time consuming for me... please shoot me.
                Thank you.
                'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                  Saty... do yourself a favor... slow down and smell the roses.

I'm a pretty busy guy, but the day that taking the 2-3 minutes it takes to fill out my PickEm's is too time consuming for me... please shoot me.
                  Thank you.
                  Looks like we're the only BC guys team wise. We're doing OK I think
                  NCAA Champs 2012, 2010, 2008, 2001, 1949, Hockey East Tourney Champs 2012 #11, Beanpot Champs 2016

Boston Red Sox 2004, 2007, 2013 Champs

Comment

all bear... Why not make Connolly and Hendrickson a team? Call them 'HE Press' or something.
                    'Eavesdropped the BC forum in USCHO. A range of intellects over there. Mostly gentlemen, but a couple of coarse imbeciles' - academic_index, a Brown fan

Comment

Originally posted by FiveHole12 View Post
                      all bear... Why not make Connolly and Hendrickson a team? Call them 'HE Press' or something.
                      Fine idea fiver. *High five*
                      sure why not

Comment

Huphup you guys and girls. Lots of non picks on the ss as of right now and the polls close tomorrow at 7 pm shaaaaarp. Lets get em in there or you get stuck with low score for the week.
                        sure why not

Comment

Still missing 6 or so pickers. LETS GO , GET IT DONE

Hendrickson and Connelly ---. y'all missed the UMA and NU game tonight ! Slackers
                          sure why not

Comment

Week 5 results below. Had 3 players not pick anything this week so they got the low score of 9 points. Had a couple people not complete all the picks.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...48&single=true

Team standings to follow.
                            Last edited by all bear; 10-26-2014, 07:02 AM.
                            sure why not

Comment

Team standings... new leader and some shuffling of positions. Irish tasking over first place and the wildcats slipping a notch. Black Bears making a strong move up and BC falling a spot or two.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...88&single=true

At fivehole12's (aka fivehack12) suggestion, have included Hendrickson and Connelly as team "HE Press". They are holding their own so far.

BTW, BU has only a single player which is killing their team score. Need to recruit another player
                              Last edited by all bear; 10-26-2014, 06:56 AM.
                              sure why not

Comment

And Aerman falls back to earth, how did it take this long.
                                Whenever I think of the past, it brings back so many memories. - Stephen Wright

Comment

Working...
                                X