Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2015 - Trouble Bruin! Ranger Leaf jumped the King Shark! Just Ducky!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NHL 2015 - Trouble Bruin! Ranger Leaf jumped the King Shark! Just Ducky!

Poor Havlat.

http://twitter.com/ianoland/status/5...786112/photo/1
    "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Looks like the Rangers are taking the year off to try to get Connor McDavid.
      Twitter: DanMountSports
      2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
        I remember when he got Kronwalled in the '09 playoffs. It's pretty remarkable that he isn't fully retired at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
          Looks like the Rangers are taking the year off to try to get Connor McDavid.
          Bruins are aiming to Eichel.
          "Look to the end, no matter what it is you are considering. Often enough, God gives man a glimpse of happiness, and then utterly ruins him"

-Herodotus

Comment

Pens blow chunks
            a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

All 30 NHL goal horns
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

Milan Lucic is making friends in Montreal.

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/606234
                Twitter: DanMountSports
                2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                  That is awesome
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by SteveP View Post
                    Varlamov goes on IR, Berra gets run two minutes in against Ottawa so Calvin Pickard makes his NHL debut for the Avs after traveling all day from Cleveland.

Paging M. Giguere, please pick up the white courtesy phone!
                    Could you imagine the Avs signing Marty B?

Dear hockey gods,
                    PLEASE MAKE IT SO!
                    Signed,
                    Hockey fans everywhere

Comment

Don't see that happening. I highly doubt Marty would want to play in the West.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        Don't see that happening. I highly doubt Marty would want to play in the West.
                        But the lolz of him playing for Patty Roy are just too good.

I agree that it probably won't happen, but who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShirtlessBob View Post
                          Gotta love Brass Bonanza...
                          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by MountieBoyOz View Post
                            Milan Lucic is making friends in Montreal.

http://www.thescore.com/nhl/news/606234
                            Rapidly getting tired of his act.

"I have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel. ."
                            -Blackadder
                            "I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here. "
                            -Casablanca
                            "They could maybe hire another officer to catch the illegal immigrant drug dealers breast feeding at Dunkin' Donuts or whatever it is! Thank you!"
                            -Somerville Speakout

2008 POTY

Comment

Originally posted by unh_hockey View Post
                              Bruins are aiming to Eichel.
                              With no pick, the Isles are apparently content to win.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                With no pick, the Isles are apparently content to win.
                                Don't want to give Buffalo #'s 1 & 2. Plus there is Brooklyn next year.

Unless it's all a snow job.
                                CCT '77 & '78
                                4 kids
                                5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
                                1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
                                - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Comment

Working...
                                X