Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHL 2015 - Trouble Bruin! Ranger Leaf jumped the King Shark! Just Ducky!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NHL 2015 - Trouble Bruin! Ranger Leaf jumped the King Shark! Just Ducky!

8 (Steve Vickers for you old time one punch knockout fans) days away. Have at it!!
    CCT '77 & '78
    4 kids
    5 grandsons (BCA 7/09, CJA 5/14, JDL 8/14, JFL 6/16, PJL 7/18)
    1 granddaughter (EML 4/18)

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
    - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

I want to live forever. So far, so good.

Re: NHL 2015 - Trouble Bruin! Ranger Leaf jumped the King Shark! Just Ducky!

Hawks win!

/end of discussion
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

My company's new office as of this week is about a block from the Shark Tank. So I'm in the perfect place for a victory parade come June!

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
        My company's new office as of this week is about a block from the Shark Tank. So I'm in the perfect place for a victory parade come June!
        Why would the Kings have their parade there?
        "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Or the sound of massive bloodletting when McLellan gets whacked in May.
          Twitter: DanMountSports
          2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
            Hawks win!

/end of discussion
            The Red Wings would sweep a Stanley Cup Final against Chicago for sure.

...if they were healthy.
            BGSU Class of 2017

Comment

P.K. Subban admits to farting in front of opposing goaltenders.
              CCT '77 & '78
              4 kids

”Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both.”
              - Benjamin Franklin

Banned from the St. Lawrence University Facebook page - March 2016 (But I got better).

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                Nothing new, Tomas Holmstrom did it for years.

Comment

Originally posted by joecct View Post
                  Used to have a coach in high school tell me to eat something that would make the breath smell bad when I got in the opponents faces.
                  Twitter: DanMountSports
                  2013-14 DIII T.O.P. NIT Champion

2010-2011 Interlock LPS Co-Champion

Well, I'm going to do a farewell tour of upstate New York, hellholes like Plattsburgh. Fred Armisen as Gov. Paterson

"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." - The Doctor (Tom Baker)

Team I Like NFL: BUF NBA: NYK MLB: SEA NHL: NYR College Hockey: Clarkson (DI) Oswego (D3) Soccer: USA, Man United, Rangers (newco and all), Scotland NCAAF & B: SU

Comment

Originally posted by bronconick View Post
                    Why would the Kings have their parade there?
                    With the NHL purposefully scheduling the Sharks to start the season watching the banner raising ceremony in LA, it doesn't seem like a leap to think that that might actually happen.
                    Old Monster Records

Comment

Originally posted by Critical Thinker View Post
                      The Red Wings would sweep a Stanley Cup Final against Chicago for sure.

...if they were healthy.
                      You're funny. That's a good joke.
                      Old Monster Records

Comment

Ryan Carter with a two way contract with Minnesota.
                        AF 99

M-A-V-E-R-I-C-K-S, MAVERICKS, MAVERICKS, GOOOOO STATE!

Comment

Does this mean our defense is going to be marginally competent this year?
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Boychuk is a solid #3/4. I wouldn't get overly excited about Leddy until he proves he can match his assist totals without Sharp, Kane, Toews, Keith, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Does this mean our defense is going to be marginally competent this year?
                              Only if they practice the Cornell clutch and grab.
                              CCT '77 & '78
                              4 kids

- Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                              X